Ice King vs. Finn, Jake, Rigby, and Mordicai

"What are we going to do about that crazy ice dude?" asked Rigby. They all rushed to the kitchen and Finn was really mad. "I'm sick of ice king being such a glob head," said Finn. Finn took out his awesome sword and ran back into the living room to see Ice king holding PB. "Leave her alone!!! Unfreeze everyone too," yelled Finn. The ice king laughed and said "Never!!!" Finn runs toward ice king and fights him with Jake by his side. Rigby and Mordicai just keep freaking out hiding behind the kitchen door. Finn cuts ice king's noise and he starts to cry. "OW that hurt!!", said the ice king. Flame princess used her heat powers to get out of the ice and helped everyone else get out of the ice too. The Flame princess throw flames at ice king which burned him real bad. "Take that you crazy glob head", said Flame princess. Rigby and Mordicai open the kitchen door and helped get rid of the crazy king. "I think it's time for you all to go back to your kingdom", said Benson. Everyone goes outside esxcept Rigby, Mordicai, Benson, Pops, and High five ghost. "Now you guys get back to work or your FIRED!!!", said Benson in anger. He was upset that PB didn't work out and ice king messed things up.