chapter 59

Me and Zac have had our make up and break up though the year one of the best dates for us was at that restaurant he drove us to he had the most fabulous cheese cake and I had ice cream I remember it was like yesterday and I also remember the day he proposed to me.
flash back

We were at his Kingdom I met his family before but today was different and I couldn't figure out why it might of been because it was lighter in the castle I dunno, but I decide to go to the beach I told Zac and he said that was fine he be with me after he spoke to his parents.

I nod and walked to the beach I walked to where the water each the sand and took off my sandals and stood in the water I must have stood their for about 30 minutes cause when I turned around I saw Zac on his knee with a blue diamond ring in a box he smirked when he noticed me looking at him shocked.
I walk to him and when I stood facing right by him he said " Lilly I want you to do me the honour and marrying me I know with had our ups and down but I love you and I can't see my self with anyone else" he says looking at me
I feel a single tear go down my face and I say "yes, yes I marry you Zac" I said and he puts the diamond blue ring on my finger and I jump into his arms shocked and happy at the same time.
I kisses him on the lips and he kisses me back.
All off a sudden I hear clapping from behind is and I notices Zac parents and his family and my friends clapping at us