What is Peace

What is peace?
Peace is when your brain stops being a pain in your side, when it's no longer a struggle to get by and to survive in this world we live in, where you're never getting, but you're always giving, until you have nothing left, and you blame the world for the theft of life that you don't get to live because everyone gives but never gets, and live their lives with regrets. Peace is when you don't have to deal with the bullshit, you take your life and push it to its maximum potential. The glass is not half empty, it's half full. The world is not a place of push and pull. You have to take control of your own life without giving lines to the knife. You need to expel the bullshit to excel in this world we live in. Where children go hungry and the rich men sit on their ass bingeing. People act stupid for attention but if they paid attention in class and stopped being an ass they might get somewhere in the world. But where is somewhere? Most of the people who have been there have left it barren and bare. So if life's for the taking what is their to take? It's make or break but all they've done is seal deals with a handshake. So what's left but death? But death is not an option it's an absolute and life is no longer resolute. So what is peace if life is an illusion to mask the reality that all that's left to achieve in life is death.