Characters

Paige Willson

Paige Willson

Hair Color: Pure Layered Black Hair

Eye Color: Pure Blue

Age: 18 (recently)

Personality: She is a nice teenage girl but has her moments when she needs some space. She loves her two best friends. Sara Willson (Step-Sister), and Nicole May.

Style: A little emo style but also has a simple nerd style.

More to Know: She is smart but doesn't like to show it. Her weaknesses are her family and definitely her two best friends. She can easily hide her soft side out in public but alone she shows it as much as she can. Also loves horror movies.

 Also loves horror movies

Nicole May

Hair Color: Black Hair

Eye Color: Chocolate Brown

Age: 17 (almost 18)

Personality: She is the chilled back girl in the group, and is the athletic one. She loves her best friends Paige Willson and Sara James.

Style: Her style is simple but she mostly wears hoodies and skinny jeans with converse or hightops.

More to Know: She plays on the girls basketball team, softball, and volleyball. Loves music, reading, going outside, and hanging with friends. Favorite band is twenty-one pilots. Has a boyfriend, Jason Thomson, the football player who is a sweet-heart. Also hates horror movies. Hates being pranked (by Sara).

 Hates being pranked (by Sara)

Sara (James) Willson

Hair Color: Light brown hair

Eye Color: Hazel eyes

Age: 17 (almost 18)

Personality: She is the jokester of the group, plays pranks on Nicole and Paige Willson (Step-Sister) mostly on Nicole. She doesn't always play jokes all the time, she has some days to relax with her friends and family and watch movies.

Style: Has a simple, goofy style but not to goofy, just always has one piece of clothing that is brighter than the others.

More to Know: Her Mom married Paige's Dad so they are step-sisters even though they already acted like it. Loves playing pranks on Nicole because she gets scared easily. Loves horror movies. Has a crush on the schools bad boy, Ace Johnson.

*************************************
This is my first Horror book, well actually my first story.
Question: Which is your favorite character?
Comment your answer.
And read more.
Bye!!!!!!