Chapter 2

(THIRD PERSON)

   Right after school all three of them went straight home and asked their parents. They all agreed. The three girls planned to have the slumber party at Nicole's house since her mom is at a business trip in California

(P.S. They all live in Illinois).

   "When are you guys coming over? I'm so impatient." Nicole whined over the phone.

   "We are just putting our stuff in the car." Paige said annoyed.

   "Okay well I'll just double check everything before you get here." Nicole said while checking around the house.

   "Okay see ya there." Sara interfered through the call.

   "You too. BYE!!!!"

   "BYE!!!!" They said at the same time hanging up.

   "Okay let's GO!!!" Sara said excitedly.

   Paige nodded while starting the car. While Paige was focused on the road, Sara had plans to do a scary prank on Nicole tonight for fun to bring back old times. Sara was planning something that would scare the hell out of Nicole.

****Time ship cause I'm too lazy****

   When Nicole, Sara, and Paige were just settling in Nicole decided to watch a movie, all three of them picked the movies out. One was Lego Movie (Don't judge), The Conjuring, and Fault In Our Stars. The three girls did rock, paper, scissors to see who will be blind-folded and point at the movie they'll watch first, while the other two scramble the movies around so they wouldn't cheat. Sara won over Paige, so Sara will chose the first movie blind-folded, then Paige, and then the last movie they will watch at night.

   Sara's finger pointed at Fault In Our Stars. So the other girls got the food, drinks and *cough* tissues *cough*.

****Time skip to the horror movie****

   Last but not least The Conjuring, Paige and Sara we're excited to watch it because it's supposed to be scary. But Nicole was not excited at all, she hates horror movies. Anyways they started the movie with Nicole already screaming bloody murder with Sara and Paige laughing at her being scared.

****Another time skip cause I'm lazy****

   After the movie was over they were talking about school, sports, books, gossip, and other things. Until.....
The doorbell rang and it was the pizza delivery guy (Just Kidding).

   "Hey guys do you want to play a game?" Sara asked excitedly. Nicole got suspicious about Sara and her 'game' but she went on and questioned.

   "What is it?"

   "Let's play Bloody Mary."

   'Oh boy' Nicole thought. 'This is not good'

------------------------------
There you go guys another chapter.
It took some time to think but I think it's a good chapter (Even though their are a lot of time skips, sorry)
Anyway guys I'll see ya next time.
'Don't forget keep reading.'
BYE!!!!!