I Heard Your Voice and Fell In Love (werewolf/human)

(New story so please give feed back. It's got two main couples)

Kylin

"Kylin! Get your ass outta bed and get dressed! You have chores to do!" My devil of a stepmom says.

I sigh and look at my alarm clock. School doesn't start till 7:30 and it's only 4:30! Bitch screw you I'm sleeping! I close my eyes and try to go back to sleep.

Bang! Bang!

"Get up! Unlock this door!" She yells.

"Ha! Not likely! Like I'd wan to....never mind go away! I need my sleep for the first day of school!" I scream back, covering my head.

There's more banging and then silence.

"Fine. Your father and I will be going on a week long vacation. Maybe longer, I don't know."

Thank the heavens!! I won't have to deal with their....

"Babe lets go. We're going to be late!" My dad yells.

I hear the door shut and sigh. I close my eyes and feel myself start to drift.

~Nightmare~

"Zyen stop! Please!" I beg.

"No! You disobeyed so you're going to be punished!" Zyen screams at me.

"Please! Ow!"

I keep begging Zyen to stop but he won't listen. Punch to my face. Kick to my stomach. Slap to my face. Another kick to my stomach.

"Ow! Please Zyen! Stop! You're hurting me!!" I yell in pain.

Zyen stops and glares at me.

"I don't give a f**k!"

Zyen rips my clothes off and roughly pushes into me.

"OW!!" I scream in agony as I'm stretched.

Zyen pounds into me and I scream in pain. It hurts! I don't want this to be my first time! It hurts too much!

"Please! Please stop! I don't want this!" I cry in pain.

"Shut up!" Zyen says roughly.

He hits me on the back of the head and keeps thrusting into me. Its so painful! I want this to stop! Zyen starts thrusting faster and moaning. My eyes widen. No!

"No! Get out! Not inside!" I scream.

Zyen thrusts deep and releases inside.

"Ahhhh!" I cry out.

"Damn that was awesome," Zyen says.

"P-please, get o-out."

Zyen roughly pulls out of me and I scream. Why? I thought he loved me. Why is he hurting me? I don't understand. He promised to wait until I was ready. Why did he rape me?

~Reality~

I bolt up in my bed, tears running down my face and sweat covering my body. Why did I dream of that again? It's been a year since we broke up and he moved. I haven't seen or heard from him in all that time and I'm thankful for that.

"I open my lungs dear

I sing this song at funerals, no rush."

I turn off my alarm and pick out my clothes. I grab my blue and black towel and head to the shower. When I get out I towel off and walk back to my room. I pull on my ripped black skinny jeans, my Of Mice & Men band tee, and my black vans. I head back into the bathroom and put on my eyeliner, mascara, black nail polish, and put in my blood red snake bites. I look at my reflection and sigh. I grab my backpack and head outside strafing down at my phone.

Honk! Honk!

I look up and see Mason in his small burgundy truck. I get in and plug in my iPod, turning on King for a Day by Pierce the Veil.

"You look like shit Kylin," Mason says.

"Awe thanks dear!" I say rolling my eyes.

"Why didn't you sleep well?"

Damn this boy knows me. I tell him what happened with the she devil and then pause.

"What else?" Mason questions.

"And a nightmare about Zyen," I say.

I see him grip the wheel tighter and he glares at the road. He feels guilty about not intervening sooner. We pull up to school and I unplug my iPod.

"Hey look! It's the emo fag!" One of the football jocks says.

I look down and feel tears prick my eyes. I should be used to it by now. I get called that 24/7.

"Hey look it's an asshole that can't keep his stupid mouth shut about shit he doesn't know," Mason says.

I keep my head down and sniffle.

"Hey it's ok. Just ignore then Kylin."

I nod and put my earbuds in.

(So that's the first chapter. Mason and Kylin are best of friends and like brothers. Mason is super protective of Kylin. Do you think the nightmare is a forewarning?)