Reunited

.

Sometimes when we're hurt, we blame others. Sometimes when we fail we blame others. Silly Us, we're teenagers we have to blame others for our misery, so we don't feel alone.

.

3 years earlier.

"Zayn, lets go please! We won't get caught your mom is knocked out and your father is at work.". I whispered yelled. "I don't Know. But it's a bunch of older Teens. Do you honestly think we're gonna have fun there?" Zayn questioned. "Yeah let's just go for an hour or less." Zayn looked around and nodded I already had my outfit on, I just added my beanie. "You look much older..." "Well duh." I smirked. As soon as Zayn was ready we were gone. We grabbed our bicycles and started peddling. It was dark outside so it was hard to see, but once I heard the loud music I knew we were there.

We got off our bikes and snook in the back door. As soon as we entered we saw a guy dancing on top of a table, red cups on the floor, a couple making out, and people talking while dancing. "Woah" Zayn and I both said. "hey hey" a guy with a tank top greeted us he gave both a red cup. "Drink it up" he laughed, he was obviously drunk. He walked away laughing his ass off. "Pretend to drink it" I whispered. "No, I'm not getting closer to this, it's beer." Zayn whispered yelled. I rolled my eyes. I then turned around and Jeremy Western a.k.a the hottest senior ever was in front of me. "I'm so sorry I-" "it's okay babe. Want to dance? He asked. I was speechless so I just nodded and sat my drink at the coffee table. As we started to move, I noticed that 2 beautiful girls were flirting with my beloved innocent friend, Zayn. I gave him a thumbs up and he laughed.

This is seriously the life every Freshman wants. Dancing with a hot senior, getting respect and having fun. But on Monday this is gonna change. A noise disturbed my thoughts. It was the police. Jeremy let go of my hand and ran out the door with the rest of the others without even looking back. I was lost. I looked everywhere, I couldn't see Zayn. I heard my name. I turned around and Saw Zayn. "Lets go!" I yelled. We ran to the exit but the waves of people were not letting us. We ran to the door in the back. We got out. We got our bicycles.

"Hey you kids!" The officer said. He started running after us but Zayn and I were much more faster. I saw that Zayn turned around. "Zayn is that you?!" The officer yelled. It was dark But I noticed it was Zayn's Father. "Shit it's my dad." Zayn mumbled. "Zayn stop!" His Dad yelled. As he was running, a car driving over the speed limit beeped really loud and hit Zayn's father.

"DAD!" Zayn yelled. He dropped his bicycle and ran over to his dad. "someone call the ambulance!" Zayn yelled. I was just standing there. I didn't know what to do. "Dad please don't go. Dad wake up." Zayn shook his father. Tears where covering his face. The guy got out of the car. It was one of the guys from the party. He got his phone and started dialling. A puddle of blood started to form. The guy was calling the ambulance,panicking. Zayn was shaking his dad, yelling at the lifeless body to wake up. I didn't feel my body. What just happened?

The ambulance came. They took us to the hospital. Zayn's mom arrived and cried endlessly. She held Zayn in her arms. The 2 older Malik Sisters where sobbing in each other's arms. As young Saffaa looked around to see what was going on.

A family friend picked up the sisters. Zayn decided to stay. His mother went to fix some paper work. It was just me and Zayn in the hallway.

I leaned in to give him a hug, but he didn't hug me back. I understand though, he is in so much pain. He took my arms and put them at my side. His eyes where red. It got silent until he opened his mouth. "it was your fault! if you never made me go none of this would of happened. My father would of never died. He would be here!" Zayn yelled harshly at me. "But Zayn you're just sad I am so sorry I-" "I never wanna see you again" Zayn quietly said. He just looked down at the ground. "Zayn. I am so sorry. Please. It isnt no one's fault. Things just happen." "Get out! I dont want you in my life. Now I am going to carry around my pain because of you. Just go!"I left. No goodbye, No words. That was the last time I saw him until now.

3 years later.

It's my first day at a School in America. I am so nervous. My dad moved us here because he got a better job. St. Francisco. It's beautiful the season is so different compared to England. I'm finally a senior now! I combed my hair and straightened it. I wore a floral dress, jean jacket and flats. I got ready as soon as i could. This year has to be perfect. I went downstairs and sat with my family, we had pancakes yum my favourite. I decided to walk to school i mean it isn't that far away. As I was walking, I noticed a guy with blonde hair, was following me. He then was next to me.

"Great weather outside. If it was like this everyday, my life would be the Craic" He randomly said. His accent. "Irish?" I asked. "You know it. I'm Niall you?" He laughed. "Amanda" "So I'm guessing its your first day?"He questioned."Yea. I'm quite nervous" I admitted. "What year?" He asked. "Oh Grade 12." "Senior? Me too!" he said. "I'll show you around." He added.

We finally arrived. The school was huge. I got my schedule and locker number. Niall helped me find it. "Well I am going to my locker. I will be right back" Niall patted my shoulder as he walked away. I raised my eyebrow and smiled to myself. He's cute. I opened my locker and put my things in.

"Excuse me, love" I deep accent sweetly said. "Oh I'm sorry." I moved and turned around. I couldn't believe who was in front of me. "Amanda?" Zayn asked. "Z-Zayn" I stuttered. He examined my face and body. I noticed he got a lot of tattoos and nice hair. He got really hot in 3 years. He then looked straight into my eyes and walked away without getting anything from his locker.

~

Well that's the beginning of Young Teenage Soul. I am really excited about writing this! It's depressing to write especially the beginning. Well i hope you like it and add it to your library! Please vote and comment feedback! x

Follow my instagram:

@lil__malik_swag

@andwea___ (three underscores)