I love you

Jughead s point of view
When I heard that "I won't give up on your dad until he gets out of jail" come out of Betty's mouth, the thing that came to mind, the three words I've been wanting to say for our entire lives. " I love you". She turns around shocked. "I love you Betty Cooper". She walks up to me, and the five words that came out of her mouth shook me because, I didn't know that she felt the same way. At the back of my mind I was still thinking that she was still in love with Archie.

Betty's point of view
"I won't give up on your dad, until he gets out of jail". I said to give some relief to Jughead. The next three words came out of nowheres, but made me very happy because I've been wanting to say the same since we first kissed. " I love you". "I love you, Betty Cooper". I walked up to him. I can tell that he was wanting me to say it back, but I didn't say it to make him happy- I said it because it made me happy. "Jughead Jones, I love you".

When we kissed it felt like I've never been kissed before, like there were fireworks in this small trailer.

Betty point of view
He picked me up, while kissing me and took me to the kitchen. He took off my shirt to reveal my bra, and I started kissing his neck. He then took off his shirt. We were kissing until we were interrupted by a bang on the door. We figured that it was my mom, so we quickly got dressed and juggy checked the door. To his shock, the south side serpents were knocking at the door.