kirina hiura's story x reader

The new friend beginning to a new stories. But who is this guy? That boy named, kirina hiura he was a guy who ask to your loving ones.

But someones to having each day.   He said. Well i will bring this flowers for the loving ones you kirina said and smiled.

In the house tell to have a friendship someone. Well could be something them too.

POV...

Kirina: i have to something to telling but i brought some flowers.

Hiro: well nice so because a favorite like Roses, sunflowers, and gumamela.

Kirina: ok it's so wonderful flower to everything to like.

Hiro: yes that's great idea to you kirina.you did it greatest flowers.

Kirina: thank you so much hiro. But i will did to your friendship love.

Hiro: you're welcome.

At night..

After visiting kirina want s to have fun at night so want you having to think?

Kinako: it's so much that i think do you could be wonderful.

Kirina: so i have to think do you special gift to hiro.

Kirina tell and nodded to her. But some to have a new gifted business into someone. OK let's do this to make. She said.

But because it's so nice to tell kinako. Kirina said and kinako wants to help. Hello Guy's.
He said.

Yes can i help you? Kirina answer ed.

Everyday at the flower shop in intramuros. kirina wants to deliver by the store. Until that way we need to to delivery by the flowers. He said. Well do you have some. Kinako said and nodded him.
.what happens to kirina about the flowers to delivery? Let find out?