Prologue

Note: As this has been recorded from a radio, some parts may contain crackling sounds. 

Hi. You don't need to know who I am, where I'm sending you this message from, or how on earth I managed to hack into the radio system.

Anyways, Life isn't what it seems anymore. The mysterious disappearances of the evil organizations of every region, all at the same time; rumors of an organization name Team Forever broadcasting and blackmailing over the radio to all the regions headquarters; and the strange incidents like fires and floods and explosions, it's not just all a coincidence. 

If it's about this, I can answer the questions. Yes, Team Forever does exist. No, they didn't drive out all the old teams. They joined together under the name Team Forever. Yes, people and pokemon will get hurt and die. No, this won't last forever. You just have to believe that this will be all over someday, and then everything will be back to normal.

Why am I telling you this? Because the whole world does not only consist of you, the helpless victims, and the evil Team Forever. When there is Bad, there is also the good. We are the reb-crack-els, and we will rebel against them.

You probably have no idea-crack- what's going on, and we have no more than you. But just keep calm, and spread the word. You need to be prepared for good to overcome evil. You don't have to worry, just live your daily lives. We are the rebels, and we will fight.