Were going to london!

Also her eyes were red, She cried even more when she saw me.

"OMG KELSY I AM LEAVING! MY MOM IS MAKING ME GO TO LONDON! KELSY I AM GOING TO DIE."

kori was talking while crying i was probably the only person who could understand her, my mom gave me a confused look.

"She said she is leaving to London. Like us.,Kori were coming with you baby."

I said yelling the last part. Kori gave me a huge hug, while we did this my mom went in Kori's house.

After about an hour we understood we both were going to London. But, Megan and my mom still called there boss. My mom and Kori's mom were friends longer than me and kori. They even worked at the same place, try go inc. It was a toy company, i never got the name.

"Hello Megan how can i help you."

Said a guy probably there boss.

"Yes um.. Mikey did you give me and Susan a promotion? Are we both going to London?"

She asked she seemed nervous,

"Yes! I remembered you two had daughters who are best friends and so are you too. So i wouldn't wanna separate you too. Why is that a problem. I'll even pay for you furniture and flight there. To be honest you too are my best employees. So will you take the job."

Mikey said.

"YES!"

My mom and kori's mom shouted.

"Good your both there. I'll send people to get your things and i'll send to ticket. Bye and have a wonderful time in London."

Mikey said hanging up.

I got up and started to jump and scream. And to my surprise so did megan, but Kori and my mom just sat there and watched me and megan.

"why aren't you happy? We are gonna go to london. Jump up and down with us!"

I said confused, why didn't they wanna be happy.

"Kels, were excited. Were just shocked. Oh  alright Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!"

My mom said getting up and jumping with me and megan. Kori looked as if she may cry, she ran upstairs in her room.