My First Day Of School,YAY! (Note my sarcasm)

(A.N Thanks so much. For reading this far

Love

Sadie)

I put on my clothes and about the time i was done so was kori.

My mom looked around and smirked.

"I love what you and Kori have done with the place."

My mom said, and i wondered where i got my sass from.

" What have you two beautys done? I would love to know."

I said, yeah definitely got the sass from her. Not my dad, he was very kind and never tried -i said tried not succeeded- to embarrass you.  Megan gave me a look of sadness, then my mom got up giving me a sign to follow her. So I did, and boy was it sad.

         My mother and Megan had finished the dining room, living room, and the kitchen. My mom smiled at me mockingly, wow mom. Then she let out a sigh, as if she had the house with only the kitchen.

"I wish we could've done as much as kori and you."

I just laughed at how competitive she was, and so was I.

"Ok mom. It's getting late. I am gonna go and get some rest. Love you mommy, love you megan. Love you kori!"

      I said leaving, i gave everyone a kiss(on the cheek) and left to our house. I went to kori and I's place and i went my room and ran to my room. The walls bare because i hadn't even started, but sleep clouded my eyes. So i just fell asleep.

        The summer went by fast, Kori,Megan,my mom, and I had learned alot about london. Where things were and how to get around everywhere. But tomorrow is Kori and I's first day of highschool at Baxter high.

And unlike kori i was un-happy, we had to go back to school. Back to homework,mean teachers, mean people, and alot of other things I hated. But kori felt amazing, she was up in her-now fully furnished-room she was picking out her outfit. She was so excited about, boys, New teachers, and most of all a clean slate. People weren't exactly nice to me and kori at our old school, Silverado highschool. Everyone was either just as nice as the devil or were basically an angel. Kori and I weren't popular,we weren't unpopular either. We just really didn't care, and for some reason some people hated that and for that weird reason people hated us.  But that was the only thing i was looking forward to a clean slate, no one hating me.

>>>>>>>>>Next===Day<<<<<<<<<<

"Ok Sadaiyah. I will not be late on my first day. So try to hurry up."

        She said trying really hard not to lose her patients. I came down our stairs. I had my hair down, with a black tank top on and a yellow half shirt on top. Then I had on some black jeans. I walked in the kitchen were kori was and she had her arms crossed over her chest. When i saw her i wasn't surprised, she was wearing light blue jeans. Her favorite shirt that was white and it had the word "SWAGALICIOUS"in big black letters.

"Cool lets go buddy. First day"

         She said as she walked outside towards our mom's house. We walked in the door being open. When we walked in it was basically me and kori.

"Susan, get your ass down here. The girl's will be late and we will be late. Come on"

       Megan yelled. She had short blonde hair, brown eyes, and a smile just like kori's. She had on a white blouse and a light blue skirt.

My mom walked down the stairs, in the same thing as megan.

"Okay. Okay. Megan i am here. Let's go."

   We got to the school, my mom and Megan had talked to everyone to get us in. They said there goodbyes, then we were on our way.

"Ok sweeties. Just gonna have someone bring you two your lockers,classes, and all the other things you need. Welcome to Baxter High."

     The lady at the front office said.with a smile, she had a really pretty british accent. It made me feel welcome and happy.

"Just take a seat, and i'll bring someone to help you guys."

  Me and kori sat down on the chairs in the office, then two people came in. One a girl, her hair went down to her waist. She had on leggings with a pink blouse on.  She was about probably 5'5. She had dark brown eyes,her dimples showed as she smiled. Then the other was a boy.

He was about 5'7 and he had on a black shirt with big baggy jeans. He had very shaggy hair, but it was shaggy in a cute way. He had green eyes, He didn't seem to smile so much.

Note for Brenda: Next chapter! Just wait! I'll post it in about an hour or so. Love you!