Mainstream Things.

Eventually after the heavenly phase of relationship there comes a time when people actually get tired and start needing their own space.
But girls do not tend to give up something like that as the know that it gradually ends up with a break up so everyone keeps quite.
In this case Rohit knew they were a mismatch but Aneri was always so engrossed with her studies that she actually didn't really care.
There was a lot of gap between them.
Although they understood each other's feelings but there something lacking, hugely.
'So you'll be there at 8 right?' Rohit asked.
'No, why?'
'Oh sorry nothing.'
'Sure?'
'Ya. Cya.'
Rohit actually was shocked to realise that Aneri forgot their 6months anniversary.
That was the only, let me say that again, the only cute couple thing they had but now even that faded.
Rohit could not stand that anymore.
That night he called up Aneri.
'So what's next?'
'What? are you..'
'I mean what's after forgetting about our anniversary?'
'Oh shit. I, I, I just, i am so sorry--'
'Oh ya you must be busy studying right?'
'Listen i'm really sorry. i know i hurt you..'
'What? Me? Lol.'
'Rohit please.'
'Aneri, huh? Please? how could you even say that to ME? to me? i should ask you to stop all your fake loving stuff.'
Although i was taking Rohit's side but i never said that Aneri does not like him. As a matter of fact, she loved him, lot.
'Rohit how could you say that?'
The phone was disconnected.