15- Breathe

The first floor of Jayson's home had a kitchen, dining room, open area, office and at the back was a guest bedroom and bathroom. The second floor had a grand living room, a huge tv room, the master bedroom, and master bathroom, another guest bedroom and a bathroom. The third floor had two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a washroom, and an empty room. Along with a spiral staircase, Jayson's house had an elevator to facilitate his movement around his house. His garage stretched from one side of his house to halfway around his house, it was packed with Jayson's prized possessions- his cars. His backyard was grand and had a huge pool, a jacuzzi, a swing set, and a paintball area where Jayson and his soldier buddies sometimes played.

When Jayson entered the living room, I was sitting on his comfy couch that felt like a bed of feathers. Jayson removed his jacket and sat a bit away from me then lifted my feet off the ground and slid my converses off. He rested my feet in his lap and started to massage my feet.

"Your hands are holy."

Jayson chuckled lightly and released my feet, then moved over me. His groin was laying directly over my privates, both of his elbows rested at each side of my head.

"Why, thank you cutey." He said before he kissed me deeply. He pulled away and went to move off me but I held onto his shoulders and kissed him again. He pulled away again. "I'll be back in a minute babe."

"Where are you going?"

"To have a shower."

I was disappointed and didn't make any attempt to hide it. "Ok."
He kissed me one last time then exited the room.

I sat on the couch and started to think about my actions. I was really embarrassed, I noticed that whenever I was around Jay I acted a fool. I got clingy, possessive and needy, which made me feel extremely awful. What is wrong with me? I started to feel that I was pushing him away. I mean, no one wants a clingy girlfriend. I started to remember all of the times I acted a fool, again, I felt awful. I was so busy thinking that I didn't see when Jayson entered the room.

"Babe, I've been calling you for over a minute," Jayson said as he waved his hands in front of my face. I noticed then that he was sitting beside me.

"Oh sorry," I said softly.

He pulled me to him and kissed my temple. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

He moved over to me and bit me on my jaw. "Jay!" Who bites a person's jaw?

"What?" He asked innocently.

"You bit me on the jaw."

"Only because you lied. What's wrong?"

I moved out of his arms and got off the couch. He grabbed my hands. "Ashley. If you are upset about me biting you-"

"No, I'm not upset about that Jay." I chuckled a bit. "I'll give you my jaw again if you want to bite it."

He frowned. "What's wrong?"

"I-I just- I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Why are you with me?"

His frown deepened and his grip on my hand tightened. "What kind of question is that?"

"Forget it," I said trying to pull away again.

He pulled me closer to him and smiled softly. "I like your voluptuous ass and your face."

I jerked away violently. "I'm joking Ash! Stop, right now. What has gotten into you?" I looked away because I could feel the tears building up. "Your presence makes my day, you're the only girl I know that could be in a relationship with me for such a long time and not go crazy and leave. You've made me change for the better, you made me remember how to smile. You keep me in check. I'm with you because you're you. The Ashley who tried to have a conversation with her alleged kidnapper. The girl that is extremely beautiful and sexy, with an incredible ass. The Ashley that wore short clothing today to seduce me. Honestly, you are the only person I want to be with."

A tear slid down my cheek, although I was laughing. "I can't believe you know that I wore these to seduce you."

"Mmm. You look sexy in them." He said licking his lips. "What's going on with you?"

"I just started to think about how clingy and annoying I've been acting towards you."

He pulled me to him and I landed in his lap. He made me straddle him. "I find your clinginess hot and you are not annoying at all."

I nodded. "Ok."

He kissed my left cheek and move down to my neck, I moaned softly gripping his shoulders. I was sure that he was purposely making hickeys on my neck. He lifted my shirt over my head and threw it across the room. I was beyond turned on, I was plain old horny. I started to pray that he wouldn't stop, leaving me disappointed again.

He started to move down towards my breast and sucked the top of them lightly, then he moved towards my erect nipples. He gripped my waist, holding me in place, then he licked my nipples. His tongue brought intense pleasure to my body, so I started to back away from his tongue, but he held me in place by tightly gripping my waist. I tilted my head back slightly, moaning loudly as he took the sore nipple in his mouth.

"Ohhhh!" I moaned loudly.

"Don't stop," I told Jayson while I tried to pull away. I closed my eyes tightly. He started to move from one nipple to the other, then he removed one of his hands from my waist and started to feel on one of my breast while his mouth focused on the other breast. His tongue swirled around my sensitive nipple.

"Look at me." He said in a very deep voice.

I opened my eyes and looked down at him. I felt his grip on my waist tighten almost making it unbearable. He looked up at me through his thick lashes while he continued to flick on my nubs. Then he bit down hard on my nipple which caused me to spasm on his lap. My eyes rolled over in my head and I started to shake. My grip on his shoulders loosened as the pleasure took over, causing me to almost fall out of his lap. He held me tightly in his arms, kissed my cheek, then rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"Breathe baby, breathe." He said as he rubbed my back gently, calming me down. I took his advice and took deep breaths.