19- Paintball

Two weeks later I woke up early on a Saturday morning and drove my baby (my new honda accord) to Jayson's home. I was dressed in a black thin-strapped, tight, bodycon romper and tennis shoes. I wanted to dress sexy for Jay since I knew he loved when I did. I had keys to Jayson's house, therefore, I didn't have to knock the door. I pulled the door and went inside. I didn't see Jayson downstairs, therefore, I went upstairs to his bedroom where I found him getting dressed.

"Hey, babe." He said as I entered.

I went towards him and kissed him on his lips. He grabbed me by my waist and deepened the kiss. I had to pull away because I could feel his lower region springing alive.
"I like that greeting." He said smiling still holding my waist.

"You would," I replied, laughing. "Where are you going?"

"The guys are coming over to play paintball."

"Oh ok. Should I leave?"

"No. This is practically your home."

"Ok, so what should I do?"

He turned and looked at me. "Change your clothes."

"What's wrong with my clothes? I wore this for you."

"I understand that babe, and you look sexy as hell, but as you said before, you wore it for me." He said while pulling his paintball suit out of his dresser. "My friends are coming over, they are not allowed to see you like that."

"Ok. So I know that some of your paintball buddies are your security guards, so are they not going to play?"

"They are. I hired a professional security guard company for the day like I normally do when we play paintball."

"Oh ok." I went to the chest of drawers that Jayson added in his bedroom for me. It contained some of my clothing, while my other clothes were in his closet. I removed a grey sleeveless bodycon jumpsuit.

I raised the jumpsuit towards him. "Is this ok?"

"Yes."

I stripped right then and there. Jayson stopped what he was doing and stared at me.
"You're trying to kill me." He said shaking his head.

I smiled at him and continued to change into the jumpsuit.
"If you want, you can invite Dwayne and Biannca over to play paintball with us. I have some spare suits in the basement."

By then I was in my clothing. "Really?" He nodded. "That so nice Jay, I'll call them now."

While I straighten my curly hair, I called Dwayne and Biannca on a three-way and invited them over. They said yes. The plan was for me to retrieve Biannca from her home and Dwayne would bring her back home. I informed Jayson, then went to pick up Biannca.

After picking up Biannca, I decided to pick up some donuts, two buckets of wings, dinner rolls, beers, sodas, and some snacks for everybody to eat after playing.

When I got back to Jayson's home I saw Dwayne's car parked among the others. I could hear the sounds of the paintballs going off as soon as I exited the car. Biannca and I made two trips into the front room with the food, before I locked the car. I grabbed some of the stuff from the front room and carried them into the kitchen. As soon as I entered I saw Jayson standing in the kitchen on his phone looking worried. As soon as he saw me his face visibly relaxed.

"Why weren't you answering my calls?" He asked.

"I didn't hear my phone ringing." I took my phone out of my handbag. "My phone battery is dead."

He stared at me without saying anything. I could tell he was annoyed with me.
Biannca entered the kitchen then. "Hey, Jay! Thanks for inviting me over." He gave her a quick hug.