The VVIP culture

Hi readers!
I'm back with a prevailing subject nowadays in India - #vvip. The VVIP racism was alive all around the world since the day few people started assuming themselves as the guardian of every single person living on earth. They wondered of themselves possessing some special position on earth.

Legally, in constitution
we might have been given equal rights but this is not the story in reality. These days we don't have ministers or MLAs in India, we have Maharajas that are creating a biased environment between these people with powers and the people without them. It is completely disgusting how these people take advantage of their position and show prejudice with the common people.
If they possess some special power they are not supposed to sit on our heads and get on ours nerves.

Thanks to the media which has now shaken India and made its citizen a little more aware of how the VIPs have pushed the common man below the level of discrimination. Special thanks to Times Now which took the initiative of cracking this long going biasness.

The people eating up our hard work's money as taxes makes us wait for long hours in the traffic jam just to make their way clear. Is this fare ? Not really ! We give something called road tax and what not but do we get in return the common right of driving without waiting for hours for the ministers to pass by? NO! And we might not get that ever until we stand for it.

Every frequent day we get to hear something terrible that a person lost his life or had to be late for an appointment with his doctor in emergency. People miss their flights, important works, emergency situation just due to the traffic jam created by our "VIPs". This isn't fare. Not at all in the eyes of the surfers. We all have been granted equal rights, then why this partiality! Why do we stand and they walk? Even if a person is on his hard conditions he has to bear the struggle according to our 'honorable VIPs'.

This culture needs a pull. It needs a stop where it can rest. People now need to speak up for themselves. We need to raise our voices for our rights. Thanks to media and people who are taking up the step to promote the end of the VVIP culture. I did my part by creating a blog and creating awareness about this critical issue.
Do drop your comments below sharing your views on how you feel about the #vvipculture.