A New Problem.

Andy P.O.V

I came back home after I dropped Julia. After I washed up. I looked at my phone. I had seventeen missed calls from my dad. My dad never cared about me. Why would he call me so many times. What if he came to know that I came to England just for a girl. If he comes to know that I will be dead. I ignored the calls and slept. 

I woke up at 10 when I heard my door bell ringing. It was Saturday, I was happy about not going to school but this door bell woke me up. I wonder who came at this hour. I stood up and went to the door. I opened it and saw my father's men standing there.  I was shocked. I didn't expect them to be here. like who would come from Canada to England just for a 18 year old guy. Oh well my father could do everything. He was a famous business man. People used to listen to him.

"Sir! We are ordered to bring you back to Canada." One of the men said.

"Look! I have 2 months left and then I will graduate and I will come back to Canada ." I said

"Sir! We are ordered. And if you don't come with us, we will drag you along."

"I will call dad and talk to him."

"OK sir but do it now, we need confirmation."

"Okay okay..."

I was tired of this. I wanted to be alone. I hated being guarded. I didn't want this protocol. I wanted to fell in love with a girl who didn't see my money but loved me for who I am. Julia was like this. The thing in her which attracted me.

I dialed my father's number. He picked it up ,

"Hello Andy. I see that the guards reached there."

"Dad I don't know anything just let me be here for 2 months."

"Why? You have to carry on my business and graduate from a well known university in Canada."

"OK dad I understand, let me take care of something here. I promise I will be back after completing my senior year."

"OK but only 2 months." He said.

I told the guards and made them talk to my dad. After they heard about it , they went away. I went and jumped on my bed again. I was having weird thoughts now. Only 2 months with Julia. How is that possible. It took  me so many years to think of a way to be with her, and now when she is finally with me , I have to leave her. I can't do anything to her , I can't leave her the way Sam did.

I washed up and changed into jeans and shirt. I messaged Julia,

*should we meet today, let's go watch a movie.*

She replied in 2 seconds only I guess , I think she was waiting for the text

*yeah sure.*

*I will pick you up at 3 . be ready love,*

Julia P.O.V

Love again. Oh god!
*OK* I replied.

I looked at the time , it was 11:30. I quickly washed up and had breakfast. I told my mom about the movie date today. She didn't show any reaction. She will love Andy gradually. I went into my room and started taking out dresses. I didn't know what to wear. I took out a white shirt with a blue skirt, I placed it on me and looked at myself in the mirror. It looked beautiful , but I wanted something more beautiful. I changed five dresses. Finally I decided one. It was a pink frock with a lace at the bottom. I curled my hair and applied some makeup. I got ready. I was so excited. I picked up my phone to take some pictures. Oh I love taking pictures. I wanted to upload on Snapchat too but I didn't have much friends on it so I could show off. Well! I got a message from Andy.

*I  am on my way, I will reach there in five minutes. Be ready ,don't keep me waiting.*

I smiled at his message and replied,

*I am all ready. Don't you worry.*

I went out of my room. I told my mom and headed out. My mom came along with me because she wanted to meet him. I stood out of the apartments waiting for him. He came in a big car. I didn't know he had one. Well I don't care as long as I love him. He saw my mom and came out of the car. He greeted my mom. My mom smiled at me and told me to go with him. I was relieved that she liked him. I sat in the car.

"So which movie will we watch?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Jules.. You need to have patience."

Jules. Omg... It was so sweet.

"Hahaha. OK. "

We headed towards the cinema. He got two tickets for a romantic movie Pure Love. I wanted to watch this movies so badly. I was happy. We got popcorns and a drink.

We saw so many couples.  Well we were one. We had our exams coming soon and here we are on our date. We went inside. We watched the movie. It was the cutest movie I have ever seen. It was about a girl and a guy who lived in country side and fell in love. It was so sweet. I had my hands resting on the armrest. He suddenly held my hands and smiled at me. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I felt the whole jungle running inside.

After one and a half hour of watching a movie we finally went and sat in the cafeteria.

Andy P.O.V

After watching the movie I was so hungry and I was sure that Julia was hungry too. We went to the cafeteria. We both ordered a hamburger. We were eating when I realized some eyes were watching me. I looked around and saw my father's men.. I was scared what if they report this to my dad. I would be in great trouble. This matter was going out of hands now. We both finished our hamburgers. I quickly grabbed Julia's hand and took her out of the hall and in the car , she protested.

"Yaaahhh!!! Where are we going and why are you dragging me." She shouted.

I was literally dragging her. I couldn't help it.

"Look we need to go out of here. Its dangerous. " I said while driving.

"Why is it dangerous?"

"I will tell you everything. Just let me drive now."

I drove as fast as I could. I went somewhere far. I didn't know where were but I was glad that nobody was following us now. I took a deep breath.

"Andy will you please now tell me why were you in such a rush."

"Look Julia. I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Look I came here for you. I mean to England. But my father didn't know that I came here for a long time. He wanted me to handle his business and I wanted to handle mine."

" I just don't understand. You came here for me?"

"Look I will explain you everything , listen to me first."

"Will you clear it to me."

"My dad sent his men to bring me along with them. But I don't want to leave you and now they are keeping an eye on me."

"Andy I just don't understand."

"I came here for you Julia , to change you because I loved you. I don't want to be like Sam who left you by destroying your life."

"What wait.. Sam? How do you know him. And what the hell are you saying."

"Julia.... I know your past."