Bro, sis Sis, boyfee

~Cerese P.O.V

" Celeste, get out of the bath right now." I shouted to my sister. God she was annoying, she takes forever in the bath and we were already late for our appointment with our Biology professor. I quickly got an idea and ran to the control panel under the kitchen sink. Slowly, without making a noise I turned off the mains to the geyser, then I switched off the lights. Wait for it... Wait for it... now! " Cerese!" shrieked Celeste in her highest voice, " what did you do?"

She was standing in front of me in a robe with her arms crossed. I casually shrugged, played with my blonde hair and said: "I sped you up. " She threw her hands in the air and walked away. Before she could get back in, I grabbed my towel, locked the control panel and bathroom door and went to shower.

I slowly removed my clothes and stepped delicately onto the warm tiles of the shower booth. I touched my hand on the motion mixer and let the hot water flow on my body. I sighed, I loved water. The feeling of water all over your body is relaxing yet exhilarating. I ran my hand through my curly hair and grabbed the shower gel from the booth's toiletry container.

I lathered the loofah with the shower gel and rubbed its smooth cloth on my body. I was in a world of serenity when I heard words that sent my heaven cloud, crashing down: "Hey baby"

Oh. My. God. I didn't bring in my clothes to the shower and now, my sisters boyfriend, Max, is in the suite. Okay, Cerese, stay calm, all is well. Fuck it. Who was I kidding, maybe I should just wait here? but I have to be in Manhattan Airport soon. Argh.

I quickly entered our key card ID and username to view the CCTV in the suite. Okay, they're in the foyer, if God helps me, I'll be able to quietly manoeuvre myself into the bedroom. I slowly unlock the door, making sure my towel's tucked securely around my upper chest. I quickly shove my phone in my vanity case and tip toe to bedroom, looking back to check for them. Until I bump into someone. I wince, I put my hands out and feel muscle. Ah, God hates me.

I look up to see Max peering above me. Then I hear Celeste behind me, "What do you think you're doing, loser?" Without a another word I race into my bedroom and lock the door, I could feel the blood in my face. I hate going tomato. Especially for him.

I mean he was cute and all but really, he's nothing but a pretty face. I walked to my suitcase and picked out my best dress. I'm a budding fashion designer, I design and sew my own garments and I, unofficially , have my own brand: Chocolate Butter. I pulled out my Red "Paint-The-Town" Chocolate Butter dress and paired it up with my favourite pumps.

After changing my clothes I gathered up the little dignity I have left and went outside to find something disturbing. I hear moans coming from the kitchen and slowly I started towards it.

I turned at the passage, wincing as I turned and there it was...wait, what? To my relief the moans came from my sister as Max massaged her shoulders. "Could you guys keep it down," I hissed at them, "That sounds fifty different kinds of wrong." I can't wait to leave, I hate being rich. I hate being forced into hotels our whole lives.

Anyways, enough emotion, I grabbed my handbag and started on the packed streets of Brooklyn. We were staying in the Suite at Hilter Hotel Lite. A less fancy version of the Manhattan one. I headed down the street to the nearest Scholar Centre. The Scholar Centre is dubbed the Nerd-Zone of Brooklyn and frankly,  I'm okay with that. I get in and greet Redgrina, the grumpy assistant who loves me and there he is...Mike, my best friend.

Mike is Max's younger brother and my best friend. Awkward I know. I run to him in a slow kinda way and he says: "Hey Boo." "You should stop calling me that," I pouted, "these walls (as I rub the walls) have ears."

He shrugs and laughs and does the most idiotic thing ever: he pats me on my head. Wtf? Really, I mean I know i'm short and all but that doesn't mean you should patronise me. Boys are idiots. Agreed? I pushed his hand off and walked away. I could see him asking me what happened through the mirror and I look into it,  looking at him and I blow a raspberry.

I'm an idiot, he's an idiot. Evidently we're both idiots. I laugh and turn around while he makes a sad face and puts his arm out. Then this random chick walks past and says: "Awh, you guys are such a cute couple!!" And the  Mike says, "Thanks, lady." Wait, what? I look at him with a quizzical face and he says, "Shut up, just look pretty and wait for Miss. Jason."

Miss.Jason our Biology teacher. We see her with her untidy bun and clickety heels, walking towards us with a smile. "There's my two favourite students." I look at her weirdly and she pulls out a pamphlet and shoves it in our face, saying, " Please!!!"

I took the pamphlet and scanned it:
New Age Africa Presents:
The student oppurtunity of a lifetime.
Calling all Biology learners in America and Europe aged 16-18! We urge you to take a fully-funded trip to South Africa for 3 weeks to have the opportunity to study the HI virus and become a doctor! Apply at the back of this form and hand it to you local Scholar Centre. Don't miss out.

Before I could even think, I had already filled out the form and so did Mike. Miss Jacob already had signed consent from our parents on the condition that we take along...Max and Celeste. No!!! But hey, that means we're and Mike just says, "We''re going to Africa!"