Chapter one

Ishimaru ran down the hallway,  to see his crush, Mondo working out. Kirigiri was eating a banana, while Ishimaru zoomed past her. "Whoa! Slow down there hall monitor!" Kirigiri laughed.
Ishimaru was not in the mood for jokes. He abruptly came to a halt and turned around. "You! Student of Hope's Peak Academy! You shall not question nor joke around while school is is session!" Ishimaru yelled while saluting to a statue of Monokuma. Kirigiri rolled her eyes while throwing the banana peel in the trash.
Ishimaru continued flying down the hallway, until he got to the boys locker room. He scanned his handbook on the entrance thing, when Monokuma suddenly popped in front of him.
"AHHH!"
"Upupu! What are ya doin this late, huh?"
"Um...just being a faithful student!"
"Are ya sure you ain't lookin for yo hot crush?"
"W-what?"
"Mondo, dumbass."
"Oh! Heheh! Uh...no!"
"Sheesh. You're bad at lyin. Tell me da truth."
"OKAY OKAY I DO LIKE MONDO, GET OFF MY BACK PACK!"
"Upupupu! I sense foot steps! Gotta blast!" Monokuma soared across the air and disappeared around the corner, wearing a jetpack. "Huh?!" Ishimaru gasped. Suddenly, the door opened, only leaving Mondo standing there, shirtless, with a towel around his shoulders. Ishimarus mouth swung open and stared into Mondo's pink eyes. "Um...hey Ishi!" Mondo laughed. "G-g-good morning!" Ishimaru bowed several times.
     Mondo scratched his head. "I heard your conversation...with Monokuma..." Ishimaru gasped and covered his mouth while he blushed. "Oh...heheh! Uh, oh, um, is that the bell? I gotta go man, nice talking-" Mondo grabbed Ishimaru by the collar and pulled him inside the boys locker room, and shut and locked the door. Ishimaru let out a small squeak of excitement.
     "Uh...what are you going to do to me...?" Ishimaru trembled. Mondo walked towards him and picked Ishi up, and carried him to the bench. "W-wha?" Ishimaru felt blood drip from his nose, and tried to cover it up...but Mondo already saw. He chuckled.