Chapter 6

"Ba ba ba baaaaam!" Monokuma's voice ran throughout the room. "Damnit!" Mondo muttered. Ishimaru smiled as he took his hands. "We can do more tonight. Sound good?" Ishimaru closed his eyes. Mondo blushed and kissed him. "Well duh!" Mondo reached his arms around Ishimaru's waist. "Report to the main gym bitches! We got a murder case on our hands!" Mondo and Ishimaru looked at each other. "Oh no...who was it?" Ishimaru but his nails. "It's alright. Let's go." Mondo put his arm around Ishimaru's shoulders.
Ishimaru and Mondo walked out of the dorm, and reported to the main gym. Everyone was already there. Monokuma sprung up from his podium and upupued. "Upupupu! If ya haven't noticed, Cherrio, or whatever the f*ck his name is, is dead!" Gasps escaped from the crowd. "Chihiro." Ishimaru whispered. Mondo looked down in remorse. "Well whateves. Ya'll know the drill when it comes to these mthings! Get to it! Start looking for clues! The body is in boys locker room! Oh, and by the way, class trial will be tomorrow! Monokuma disappeared.
     The class started looking at the scene of the murder, and for clues all around level one and two. Ishimaru we're actually looking two, believe it or not (XD) At the end of the day, each student gathered their own info. This would be an interesting trial.