Nowhere..

Nowhere.

"This is going no where! Ugh..." Ollie thought to himself in English class, whist staring at a certain boy named Chase. Ollie wasn't really paying attention to his English teacher, she's nice and a very good teacher it's just that, he was to busy staring at Chase.

Chase and Ollie have a...strange...story. It started with them just randomly seeing each other in the hallways, muttering a hello or a hi to each other. Then in their math class Ollie jokes "Whats the odds of us sitting next to each other?" Then bang! He jinxed it. A shit storm rained down on the both of them. Ollie started to like Chase, and thinking it was going to be a crush for a few months or the rest of the year or something. But things didn't go as planned. So to make a long story short Ollie had texted Chase over spring break, basically Ollie was confessing to liking Chase and saying that if he didn't like him back then it was fine, but Chase replied with that he likes Ollie too, but he has a girlfriend. Chase had broken up with her on the day back from spring break, but around that Thursday or Friday Chase started dating this guy named Gabriel. Ollie wasn't crushed, but he was kind of sad from the way that Chase had just done such a dick and fuckboy-ish move.

Now here they were sitting in English class. Ollie would stare at Chase until Chase would catch him, Ollie would look away, then Chase would stare at Ollie, then Ollie would catch him and- you get the point, they stared at each other a lot. Ollie turned his back to the wall sense his seat is in the very right corner, his seat wasn't even a foot from the front of the class room. Ollie wanted to tune into what the teacher was saying, but out of the corner of his eye he kept seeing Chase staring him down.

When both Ollie and Chase tuned back into what the teacher was saying, she was taking about a essay they needed to write. "Okay I can do that-" Ollie was in the middle of thinking when the teacher spoke again.

"But! You will have partners." Every person who had a friend in the room looked at each other with the look. "I am unfortunately required to choose your partners." Everyone sighed. "Please don't let me be with Grace or Tanner please don't let me be with Grace or Tanner.." Ollie kept thinking to himself, he always was chosen to be with one of those two, he hates both of them with a strong passion, they are both extremely annoying. Ollie kept waiting for his named to be called out loud from the teacher, first he heard Chase's name, thinking to himself that Chase will probably get Adam or one of his friends, boy was he wrong!

"Chase Grayson and....Ollie Skelon." Ollie at the time had his head down on his desk, back facing everyone, when he heard his name called after Chase's, he instantly looked at one of his best friend Ty. Ty is gay, or bi, Ollie honestly didn't know, but he is punk but is very feminine, Ty is almost mute, but he will talk to Ollie and his boyfriend Oliver on occasion, which is very confusing sometimes. Ty would call Oliver Ollie sometimes and they would both look, and sometimes he would talking to Ollie and sometimes Oliver.

When Ollie had made eye contact with Ty, Ty smiled and looked as if he was holding back a laugh. Ollie slowly put his head up and turned again so his back faced the wall, he glanced over at Chase, and as Ollie thought, Chase was staring right at him, but this time Chase didn't look away. Ollie and Chase stared at each other for probably 20 some seconds, and then Chase broke in a smile and so did Ollie. "I guess being partners couldn't be that bad." Ollie thought to himself.

The bell rang and it echo though out the hallways alerting students and teachers that the next hour will happen in five minutes. Ollie quickly grabbed his stuff off his desk and walked behind all the girls in the row, Ollie walked passed Chases desk quickly, wanting to avoid him as much as possible. Someone tapped Ollie's shoulder, he jumped a bit thinking it was Chase, but it was just Ty. Ollie sighed.

"God damn it Ty. Don't do that, you almost gave me a heart attack." Ollie said and Ty smiled a bit and rolled his eyes.

"whatever." Ty said quietly, still smiling a bit. That's when they were both shoved, Ollie looked back to see Jade.

"Hey dorks! Forgot about me?" Jade asked a rhetoric question. Jade has dark brown hair that is colored, well jade green, on the ends, and her hair is curly at the ends, she is wearing a black skirt that goes down to her knees, and a pair of black and purple leggings, and a dark purple tank top with a fake leather jacket.

"Well yeah duh, didn't you see us leaving?" Ollie said, then Jade shoved him again while laughing a bit. The three, well Jade and Ollie were talking, and Ty was well. Being Ty, joining the conversation when he wants to. Jade and them are all friends, but they don't talk as much as the rest.

The group had split up once they had reached last hour. Ollie didn't want to go to last hour, he and Chase sit next to each other in math, and then they will have to stay after to work on their essay. Ollie was one of the first people in math, due to the fact that his locker is in between English and Math. Ollie walked over to his shared desk, once he had sat down Ollie started to doodle on his notebook. That was until he seen the chair next to him start to be pulled out away from the desk. Ollie looked over to see Chase talking to his friends whist pulling his chair out.

Once Chase had sat down he turned to Ollie but by then Ollie was doodling again, and was trying desperately to avoid eye contact, and not have a conservation. "Damn it..he is always drawing..well we have to talk when we work on our essay." Chase thought to himself. Math was boring as usual, but the two boys in the middle row were both thinking of ways they could start a conservation with each other, but they were both failing miserably.

A/N This is just a little bit of my story I have saved, so prepare for a lot of Ollie and Chase.