Is this guilt? or something worse?

When Chase was just changed after Basketball, he had texted Gabriel asking if they could met, sure Chase was going to break up with him, but he wanted to do it in person, he wasn't that much of a fuckboy.

Chase: Hey, wanna meet at the park on walnut?

Gabe: Sure met ya there in a few. See you then. ;)

Chase groaned out loud, then he deleted Gabriel from his contacts, never wanting to see that text message again. He throw his bag around his shoulder and walked to his car, Chase didn't play any music on the way to the park. It was around 8 pm, and he wanted to do this, he knows that Gabriel isn't going to take it very well. Chase sat in silence nothing but a few crickets here and there to make some noise, but Chase was lost in his own head. Chase may be the stereotypical some what popular boy, but when it came down to, One his sexuality, Two the fact that he actually had feelings, and more importantly, Three, he had emotions, he wasn't just some robot for the rest of the world to control, he enjoyed doing things that the rest of his friends didn't, one of the main things being his music taste. For some reason he was on the verge of tears, not because he was breaking up with Gabriel, it was because he was thinking to hard about what he did to Ollie before today.

Ollie was the only thing on his mind. Chase was realizing all of the things he did to Ollie. The main one being that he kept giving Ollie false hope, making him think that the staring game they had was some way of him showing that he liked him. Chase does like him, he is literally breaking up with Gabriel for him, but he kept thinking of little things he did, like brush against him in class and not saying anything, never bringing up the texts, breaking up with Charlie then almost instantly going out with Gabe after he confessed to liking him. Every little thing that Chase did to Ollie was eating away at him. A few hot tears fell down his face as he pulled into the parking lot for a store which is across the street from the park.

"Hey Gabe..." Chase trailed off, his eyes still a bit puffy from that little cry he had in is car.

"Hey-- Whats wrong?"

"Nothing, just listen. I can't do this."

"Do what?"

"This."

"Chase, I don't understand what you mean. Are you okay?"

"We're done. I can't-I can't be with you anymore."

"oh."

And with that Chase had left. He walked to his car once again, this time with a heavy weight on his chest. It wasn't guilt for leaving Gabriel standing in the park at 9 o'clock brokenhearted. No that's not why. It's because Chase knows he won't ask Ollie out, and he won't.

(A/N Sorry this is short but there is a new chapter of this and another one to.)