chapter 9

Nichole's P.O.V 

I woke up  to some load ass snoring and guess who it was? yup it was. it was my best friend. ughhhh I hate when he stays over because he snores so loud. so i did the best thing i could to wake him up.

"DIGIMON DIGITAL MONSTERS! DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS! DIGIMON DIGITAL MONSTERS! DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS! CHANGE INTO DIGITAL CHAMPIONS TO SAVE THE DIGITAL WORLD!!!" I sung part of the theme song of digimon.

"can you shut up!" Aaron groaned. Well it looks that I only woke up 1 person. 1 person done 3 more to go.

I started singing again from where i had left it, "DIGIMON DIGITAL MONSTERS! DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS! DIGIMON DIGITAL MONSTERS! DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS! DIGIMON DIGITAL MONSTERS! DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS! DI DI DI DIGIMON...DIGIVOLVE INTO CHAMPIONS! DIGIVOLVE INTO ULTIMATES! DIGIMON DIGITAL MONSTERS! DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS! BLAH BLAH BLAH! DI DI DI... DIGIMON!!!"

By now everyone was awake and looking at me. "Ooops i forgot you guys were here and sleeping sorry everyone, except Tyler because he snores."

Tyler sticks his tongue out at me and i do the same. a very mature thing to do.  He then proceeds to get up while still sticking his tongue out and goes upstairs. 

 Mom and Aaron's mom go to the kitchen to make breakfast. I go up to my room ready to take a  shower. Tyler is in my bathroom taking a shower great. I sit on my bed and read while I wait for him to get out. he gets out and i look for my clothes and go into the bathroom. 

 I got out the shower and changed. My outfit consisted of a converse pullover top, some skinny jeans, and my black converse. 

 I brush my hair and put it in a messy bun

 I brush my hair and put it in a messy bun. I get out of the shower to see Tyler on my bed with my laptop and Aaron on my fluffy green rug. i have to show my slytherin pride. yes i am a slytherin and i am proud to be. wait what is Tyler doing with my laptop? i have my books saved there. he cant see them nobody knows that i write books. wait it's cool he doesn't know my password.

"i figured out your password." Tyler said. i spoke to soon.

"no you didn't liar"

"yes i did its alohomora."

oh he did.

i run to try and snatch it from him but he quickly jumps of my bed and runs out the room.

"TYLER YOU BETTER GIVE ME BACK MY COMPUTER OR I'LL SWEAR THAT I'LL TELL THE WHOLEEE SCHOOL YOUR SECRET. THE ONE THAT WE DID AN UNBREAKABLE VOW ON." I  screamed and went after him.  He immediately Stopped causing me to bump into him. we Fall on the floor Tyler clutching my Computer. we look at each other and Start laughing Aaron, my Mom, and Aaron's mom are looking at us weirdly making us laugh even more making them Woke at us even more weirdly than before. we Stop laughing and get up Tyler giving me my laptop back. Thank god he didn't look through it or else I'd be screwed we go up to my room Aaron trailing Behind Us. Tyler and I lay on my Bed and Aaron takes his previous Spot on my green rug looking quite Uncomfortable. I need to Change my password because now Tyler knows it and he Will Probably look through my computer and find my books .
"so do you guys want to watch a movie while breakfast is ready?" Says Tyler to the both of us.
"uh, sure?" Aaron replies while I Just nod. Tyler gets up to go put a movie On. when the movie starts I See which one it is.
''Tyler, I thought you didn't like it" I tell him.
''well it turns out that Harry potter is quite entertaining."the replies.
"okay" I say.
"shhh the movie is Starting"

As I was on my computer I realized I was so stupid. I had just shown Aaron that I still was who I used to be. if he tells someone my whole reputation will be ruined. I have to think of a plan for him to not tell. I shouldn't be thinking I'll just threatened him to keep his mouth shut.

seeing a though both are entertained on the movie I open one of my stories and start writing.

"kids!!!!!! breakfast is ready!" my mom shouts.

I log off of my computer not wanting anybody to see my stories and head down stairs with Tyler and Aaron. I sit in between Tyler and Aaron as my parents and Aaron's mom sit across from us. we begin eating our breakfast which includes pancakes, bacon, and scrambled eggs.

" So kids what are you doing today?" my mom asks us.

" Oh well Tyler and I are going to go to a party today, then im going to Jess' house and sleep over like i usually do." I reply.

"we are?" Tyler asked me with a confused look on his face.

"yes we are" 

"Oh honey do you mind if Aaron tags along with you guys? After so long of being away he needs new friends." Tori asks me.

My mom gives me a look that says 'you better say yes' .

"Oh sure Tori we'd love to take him to the party with us" I fake smile at her.

Ughh why does he have to be in my life i don't want him in it. he doesn't deserve to be in it.

We finish eating breakfast and my mom and Tori decided to go have a catching up day so they soon leave to god knows where.

My dad left to his office because he had a meeting leaving Tyler, Aaron, and I alone. As Aaron goes upstairs to the restroom i turn to Tyler and say, "we have a slight problem Ty"

"what is it?"

"As you know we have a reputation to keep in school and outside of our homes. but yesterday and today we showed Aaron that we were still the old us. he might tell someone about it and our reputation will be ruined."

"So what do you think we should do about it?"

" I feel like we could threatened him to not tell anyone and embarrass  him in school or something." I shrug.

"yea I think that will work. we can do it right now let me put my mad face on ." he says and changes his face expression.

I laugh and Aaron takes that as a cue and walks in. He looks at me and then at Tyler.

"Look here loser. You will tell no soul of what you saw and heard yesterday and today. We will make your life a living hell. We are better than you. do you understand or i could always beat you up to make you understand," says Tyler.

"Yeah whatever, I still can't  believe how much you to changed. I came here in hopes of having my best friend back but i got a someone different. Don't you miss how close we used to be? We were best friends. what happened?" Aaron replies.

"Well sucks to be you doesn't it. No I don't miss you or our friendship. As you can see," I motion to Ty, "I have an awesome best friend that i love to death. You heard my best friend you will not tell a soul because  we will make your life a living hell. You said it yourself we used to be best friends. you are in my past and i plan to keep it that way. i wish i could erase the past but sadly i cant. can you forget that we were best friends? Forget that you knew me"

" I can't do that. you were important to me. i loved you"

"well you don't leave people you love and hurt them"

"I'm sorry"

"that should've been said 4 years ago"

with that i leave upstairs,go to my room and start to paint. leaving Tyler and Aaron downstairs.