Night of my life (a one shot sterek fan fiction)

It was a cold winter night and the snow fell slowly down Stiles' Jeep as he made his way to Derek's. He was going to pick up Scott but had no clue what was coming. As he approached the broken down house he saw no lights were on and Scott was not there. He sat in his car patiently waiting to see if anyone came out. About 5 minutes later Stiles saw Scott run from the back of the house. Stiles picked up his phone to call Scott when someone banged on his right window. It was Derek with a smirk on his attractive face. Stiles stopped and thought to himself "wait why did i just think his face was attractive". The banging got louder and Stiles finally let the Alpha in. "Hello" said Derek with a seductive tone. Stiles looked at Derek and finally said hello back. " Why did Scott leave without me?" Derek looked at Stiles with a puzzled face, "what are you talking about he never had a ride home" Stiles looked at Derek and sighed and sunk down in his seat.

Then Derek slowly slid his musular arm over to Stiles face. Stiles turned his head slowly to look at derek with his puppy eyes. Stiles thought to himself, I will never be with Allison or Lydia so why not Derek I mean we have always had a connection, a kind of bromance but never anything to serious. He suddenly snapped back into it and looked at Derek again, and somehow he knew he felt the same. Stiles unbuckled his seatblet and leaned toward Derek. Not close enough to kiss him but definetly close. Derek made it even closer by pulling Stiles face in more. They stopped 2 inches away from each others soft lips. Derek opened his mouth and said "come with me", and got out of the car.

Stiles followed and grabbed Dereks hand which was a first, Derek opened the door to the house and forcefully pushed him against the wall Stiles was more scared than ever and his face had already gone pale. Derek looked him in the eye and said "I wanna try something" Stiles took a deep breath and followed derek to the living room. Derek sat down followed by Stiles and they stared at each other for about 2 minutes before Derek finally made a move slowly moving his hand up Stiles' rough jeans and moved his face closer. Their lips touched and sparks flew Derek massaged his lips against stiles and took a break when suddenly Stiles moved in knocking Derek to the cold wooden floor. Stiles laid on his warm body holding him down. Derek flipped Stiles over and now held him down with his claws out. he ripped Stiles shirt open and slowly took it off along with his  jacket. Derek then took his own off and also his pants down to his tight fitting black boxers. Stiles blushed shyly when he realized he was turned on by this and Derek smirked. He picked Stiles up like he was a feather and took him up to the half burnt bedroom. Stiles started moaning as Derek pressed himself down onto him roughly kissing him passionately. He lightly kissed Stiles down to about his hips then tore his pants off along with his boxers. Stiles grabbed Dereks face and pulled it up to his and kissed him again with all he had before Derek did what he was looking forward to since he walked in the door.

Derek couldn't stop kissing him but finally Stiles arched his back up to Derek to get more friction. Stiles became sick and tired of waiting and pushed Derek by his shoulder down to his throbbing cock. Derek started to kiss his cock slowly causing Stiles to grasp the sheets tightly and groan loud. Derek then took is boxers off and straddled Stiles. Stiles moaned so loud he thought Scott would have heard him. Derek then lined Stiles' cock up with his entrance. He slowly slid down onto him fully. Both writhing in pleasure. Moans filled the house of ashes. Stiles begged Derek to move faster and he did Derek began hopping up and down moaning and grinding roughly on the smaller boy. Stiles lifted his hips each time to get deeper into Derek and get the most contact possible. Stiles planted strong kisses anywhere he could put one. He reached around Derek and grabbed his large cock pumping slow and long teasing the big bad wolf. Stiles moaned to loud and yelled at Derek to stop. They both froze and looked at one another Derek then said "am i doing something wrong" Stiles said no but I don't want me getting all the action. Derek smiled and moaned as he slowly raised himself off of Stiles  took Stiles spot and Stiles slowly licked his abs feeling his way down to his well defined "V" line and looked up as Derek through his eyelashes innocently Derek watched Stiles the entire time holding back his ungodly moans and at the last moment Derek pushed Stiles off and got up leaving stiles naked and cold on the bottom of the bed. "I can't do this" Derek said I know I did it to you but im not ready for you yet what if people find out. Stiles got up and walked over to Derek his cock still throbbing pressed against his stomach.

He kissed Derek more Passionately than hes ever seen anyone do. Derek pulled away and pushed Stiles away. Stiles grabbed his clothes and got dressed and left the house. Derek still standing at the window with the moonlight on his toned abs. Stiles began to cry he reached down and felt himself moaning. Stiles sat in his jeep crying thinking that wasnt sex that was the beginning damn it and hit his stearing wheel. Derek ran out of the house And kissed Stiles. He pulled him out of the jeep and laid him on the ground and whispered "Ichanged my mind I dont care if anyone finds out Stiles I need you I love you please let me be yours."

They followed each other inside and went up to the bed and Stiles ripped Dereks pants off leaving it to show. Stiles licked kissed and sucked leaving Derek a moaning mess. Stiles turned and kissed Derek flipping him over and doing everything he could to pleasure him giving it all he had. After hours of pleasuring each other to the point of euphoria they finally stopped and laid on their sides on Derek's bed staring into one another eyes planning to do this again every chance they got. Derek and Stiles kisses again and again competing with their tongues once again leaving little pecks here and there. The slow wild kisses were enough for Stiles to begin to lose himself again.

Stiles moved closer to Derek reaching his small soft hand down his sweatpants palming Dereks soft cock slowly pumping and rubbing his thumb over his tip dripping with pre cum while also leaving deep purple hickies all over Dereks defined muscular chest. Derek continued to moan loudly shocked that he had one more round in him. With one more growl he came on himself  leaving Stiles to clean it up with his talented tounge. Stiles moved himself down to Dereks waistband and moved them down slowly keeping eye contact with Derek at all times. Watching Stiles clean him up with his amazing mouth left Derek to moan and groan breaking the headboard. Finally they ended it all being too tired to go on. Derek got up and walked to his trunk to grab extra blankets for his cold pale boy. He layed down next to Stiles and pulled him close wrapping the big fluffy blanket tightly around both of them. Stiles had his hands pressed onto Derek's chest drawing small shapes to lure him to sleep. They both eventually drifted off to one of the best nights of sleep they had gotten in a long time. In the morning nothing had changed they admired one another and promised to be faithful to one another for the rest of their lives never wanting to be without the other ever again.
##########

(Authors Note Please Read)

~ Rachael Fitzy.
Hello lovely Sterek shippers!!
Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes I tried to fix them but I may have missed a few and I have also changed some events wording and the ending. I didn't like they way it was after a few years of having it up so I decided to change it. I was also planning on starting a one shot book so if any of you want to request some I will be taking requests too. Let me know if you enjoy it and KEEP SHIPPING STEREK!!
##########