Chapter 3

After heading into the cafe to find Tasha and Alex who randomly disappeared, i find us a table and lucky for us it was in the back. "So Ember are you going to tell Tasha?" Alex's asks. " i was just not right now, but since you brought it up. Don't make a big deal out of it. sister promise?" i ask her worriedly. she says "okay but i can't sister promise if its BIG news." i laugh and say "you were right this morning." "OMG I TOLD YOU!" she yells so loud everyone turns and faces us. i feel my cheeks go red. when i feel everyone's staring a little to long i yell "DO yous have an issue? Do i have a fucking monkey on my face?" everyone continues there convo after that. i roll my eyes and walk out. I am about to walk into the bathroom when i am pinned against the wall. i search the person's face about to yell when i see that it is only blue eyes.

"what was that about?" he asks

"nothing" i smile

"okay, i wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the movies tonight?" 

"sure at what time?"

"um 8" 

"okay see you there."

"okay"

"okay"

I head to class and go about my day. After school ends i go home And shower and i text Tasha.

Me: Tasha u should go to the movies and sit far away from me so that i can run to u for a save. 

Tasha: wat? im confusled.

Me :oh yea i didnt tell u.

Tasha: no u didnt

Me: blue eye invited me to the movies but idk how he will react let alone me.

Tasha: at what time?

Me: at 8

Tasha so thats in 5 hours

Me: yea we should go to the mall so i can buy something nice.

Tasha: okay ill pick u up or u pick me up?

Me:ill pick you up okay?

Tasha: oh gosh so i better get dressed

Me: yerp

Tasha: okay. ttyi

Me: yea bye.

Tasha: see u soon.

----------------------

After picking up tasha and heading to the mall, we are instantly in  victoria secrets. We are laughing at the fact that we both were eyeing the same bra set. After spending $200 dollars in vs, we decide to go to the food court. I get a text message from blue eyes 

Unknown number: Hey its Tanner.

Me: hey how did you get my number?

Unknown number: Tasha gave it to me.

Me: oh. okay. so what's up?

Unknown number: well i was just going to tell you that ill pick u up at 7:30

Me: okay.

* end of convo*

All of a sudden someone rams into me. OMG it can't be. is it who i think it is? "Ember?" the guy asks.I am completely taken aback when i realize that it is him. "Omg hi, wait when did you get back? Are you even back? Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" I am bombarding him with questions. "Wow Ember slow down" he giggles that same giggle i had fallen in love with. "I got here last night i wanted to surprise you. And yes i am staying here for about 4 months on a school field trip to your school. Which has a lot of positives." he emphasizes the word a lot. I smile "name one thing positive about going to a new school and meeting new people." i laugh. I cant stop staring at his eyes and imaging tangling my fingers in his hair. I completely forgot that Tasha was with me until she nudges me and whispers you're staring. " and a 10th positive would be getting to see you everyday and maybe... never mind " he says the last part a little to quickly and i frown. "and maybe what?" i say encouraging him to continue. This reminds me from when we first met.