Chapter 4 the book

I dreamed about what was in that book of my sisters! I needed a key though. I used all the keys i had but none worked. What else was there? Bobby pin didn't work. I stayed home from School today. felt like poop.

Just wasn't my day.

Before Landon left for the bus he came to my room to see if I was ok.

"You ok"?

"Yea get going to school".

"Ok".

"Wait do you have any keys for this book".

"I am not sure but you can go check my room".

"Ok i will never find anything in there I don't even know where your bed is"!!

"Ok ok I will look after school".

"Ok thanks"!

And with that he left.

As I tried more and more I said "Ugh Open up"! I didn't work.

"Please open up"?

Nothing.

"Open up now"!

Click! It opened. I didn't actually think that would have worked maybe it just need a password.

As I look through it, it was a bunch og magical spells that I really doubt work.

But then on the last page was about me.

"If something were to ever happen to me please be givin to Lexy she will know how to use this". Love casey.

It mad me draw a tear when I saw that. know she wrote that and these "spells".

I tried one just to see what would happen. Or if anything would actually happen.

I looked at them and seen one where if you use yoir mind hard enough and really thing about it you can move and object.

I concentrated on moving a book. I tried so hard but got nothing. I tried again.

As though an Hour went by i got frustrated and yelled "MOVE".

And guess what!!! Nothing happened!!!!

I tried one last time. I looked at the book i took everything else oit of my mind I stared and the book and whispered come here come on.

Nothing happened.

These stupid spells don't work!

With that I put the book under my bed and went to sleep.

I was awoken to my brother asking if i still needed keys.

"No I got it to open".

"So whats in it then"?

"Nothing" "just some old "spells" they don't even work.

"So I am guessing you tried them".

"Yes I did".

With that he left.

Once he was gone I grab the book and looks at it some more. It had a lot of spells in there. Like how to read minds, how to disappear, how to use fire without a lighter of some sort just your mind and hands, how to make water.

With so many other things.

I close the book I noticed that it sealed back up again. I told it to open up now! And I just wanted to make sure it worked. I then closed it back up. Then I got ready for supper. Well technically just went upstairs. We were having nephla soup. It was homemade from my grandma. I had two bowls. then I helped with the dishes. But eventually standing there too long made me really dizzy. I asked Landon if he could finish up. He asked "why"?

"I don't feel so good".

"Okay go get some rest" and with that I made it downstairs and went to bed.

Before I went to bed I grabed the Book I wanted to try something.

"Open up now"!

It did as it was told but this time when it opened up A light flew on in the book like a flashlight.

I wanted to try that spell again.

I look at another book I stared very hard. I concentrated on the book. I whispered "come on, come here, come on". It moved just a little but have to book was now hanging off my dresser.

I tried again. this time I told it to come to me. It did. It levitated slowly over to me. It was above my head I grabbed it. I was so amazed. But how will I get back in the air and back on my dresser?

I concentrated were trying to study in the air. That failed. I just laid it on my bed. and tried to see if I could bring it over to the dresser. I concentrated again. Until the to go back to the dresser. Go, go, go! it did it slowly levitated over to my dresser. I looked at the book. Said to tell it stop it would fall down. "Stop"!

Then fell onto my dresser. I laid this a little bit with a smirk on my face. it really works. Was so excited I wanted to tell someone but I couldn't. Landon would say im a liar. My friends would have to see to believe. I can't concentrate his friends are watching me though. I guess maybe right it in a notebook? So I did.

I then tried to go to bed. I was so excited though I couldn't.. Mom came in. I quick pretended to be sleeping. She fell for it. Hi Soon fell asleep.

What a strange day I had. Very weird. Unexplainable. How? Am I a witch? Am I like superman? Or am I just that awesome? Naw just kidding!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of chapter 4!!! :) vote and comment! Got and awesome Idea for the book from a friend!! Thanks girl! :D