Prologue

This story begins with the snow drizzling into tiny raindrops and making its way for the bright early spring morning. This is the morning I first saw you, for the very first time you couldn't imagine my hearts first beat when it skipped in the silence for you. Immediate showers of thoughts flooded my head of you and I knew this would take on a life of its own. You stood shining in the rain with your smile radiant as your teeth were laced together and sharpened white as the snow. I paused to think of the beam of your sparkling red lips as it reflected the light of the sun and shone through the deepened cracks into your face. It seeped in as a coated red paint.The color of fresh roses and charming humor to welcome those abroad. It was warming and inviting and also surprisingly promising! Staring at you became my obsession as I slowly became in love with every part of you.You were beautiful! Outstanding in every way. I couldn't deem myself best but to slap myself on the face and wake up from my fantasy and be the man to win over your heart. Brushing my pants off from the dust that came upon me I stood straightly forward feeling taller than usual. My brother always flattered me about my height. To me it was a way of getting use to seeing that all the doors had been smaller than my size. I felt every time I was going through the space of a Barbie's home. Dad always needed something that he wasn't able to reach. A pat on my shoulder from him was all he needed to get my attention. I found myself feeling proud in a uncertain way that I could always be of some help to him when he needed. Mom had left us to find a job in New york. A suitcase full of clothes and small amount of money was all she had taken with her. She was never to return. Leaving two small boys and a shack for a home. I always said "I'll be the kind of man to stick to something even when things don't work out. I won't run and quit." So now my journey begins to follow you with a view to capture YOU. The prize of my pursuing you until I receive the dream of having you..as my lovely bride.