Pink Hoes

"OMG! Did you see what Jessica was wearing?" Jada complained to her group.
"It was hideous" Abby stopped making out with her boyfriend (the 1,000 that she had) then continued.
"What a hoe!" Alexis said as a guy walked by as he overheard what she said.
"You're a hoe." said the guy walking by. The kid knew what was coming so he stepped up and stared at them, and waited.
"WE'RE NOT HOES WE WILL PROVE IT TO YOU!" said Jada
Episode 1: Pink Hoes
The girls were going to travel around the United States, with no hooking up. The girls call up an uber, and they go outside and wait. As they wait, they get on snapchat and inform what's going on. The uber picked the girls up, and they went to where Abby's mom works. They got out of the uber, tipped the driver, got into Abby's mom's car and got ready to leave.
"Got everything?" Abby asked
"Yep, let's go!" The others said. Abby started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. A couple of minutes of silence Jada asked for some music
"Sure!" Abby yells as she passes the aux cord to Alexis.
"My playlist with over 6k followers is now playing!" Alexis squealed happily.
"This is going to be lit!" They all say and started laughing. Jada took Abby's phone and texted "going to miss you babe" to Abby's boyfriend. Acting like Abby.