First stop

The first stop was to the farthest bar away from their hometown. They walked in trying to make a huge entrance like they were the baddest of them all. They walked over to the bar and sat down when they finally realized absolutely no one payed attention to their entrance. Abby and Jada ordered their drinks and then it came to Alexis.
"I want some Gum Gums." she said to the bartender
"What?" he replied not very amused with what she was requesting.
"I said I wanted Gum Gums. Now. Chop chop, servant." she said in the snooty little attitude she always has.
"I'm not getting you whatever those 'gum gum' things are." he said snooty right back.
"WHEN I SAY GUM GUMS I MEAN, I WANT SOME GOD DAMN GUMMY BEARS, NOW!" she yelled as loud as possible causing a bunch of people to stare.
"You little slut." the bartender said.
Jada turned around and looked at Alexis.
"Alexis. Bars don't have gum gums, candy shops do. We already talked about this." She said this to Alexis as if she were talking to a child thinking a piece of poison was candy.

Jada turned her head over to the bartender. "Sorry for the inconvenience sir," she began to whisper and cup her hand around her mouth,
"She's got a small brain and doesn't learn very fast, which means she's dumb. Very dumb."
The bartender stood at her with a straight face for a second and then just walked away.
Jada and Alexis looked over at Abby and saw her making out with some stranger.
"Abby!" they both said.
She stopped making out with him and looked over at them.
"What?" she asked
Jada and Alexis eyed the guy down and then smiled and gave Abby a thumbs up. Abby exchanged a smile, then turned back and continued to make out with the guy. Alexis stood up.
"Hey Jada wanna play some pool?"
"No Alexis, I don't know how to play pool and neither do you."
"I do too!" Alexis practically shouted.
"Okay then, prove it."
"Fine."
Alexis walked over to the pool table and grabbed a pool stick. She looked at one of the guys playing.
"Mind if I join in?" she said in a smoothe voice moving closer to him and putting her hands on his chest.
"Not at all." he said with a smirk on his face.
"Doesn't look like you're playing pool over there Alexis! Just looks like you're flirting with guys!" Jada yelled over.
"Shut up!" She yelled back and moved away from the guy.
She grabbed her stick again and aimed it at a random ball and wacked the top of it with her stick. Jada watched laughing her head off.
The guy came to behind her putting his arms around her, trying to guide her.
"No no, not like that baby. Like this."
He showed her how to aim and hit then left her own her own to shoot. Jada just watched as Alexis failed to hit the ball and kept laughing her head off.