Never happened...(a gale/gajevy fanfic)

"Levy-chan...?" Lucy says, gently touching the bluenette's shoulder. She jumps slightly, her eyes wide.
"are you okay?!" Lucy asks, her eyes wide. Levy slowly looks at her, fear swarming in her eyes.
"W-what is he doing here...?!" She asks, pointing at a certain iron dragon slayer.
"Gajeel...? Of course he would be here! He's your boyfriend.." Lucy says, raising an eyebrow
"Eh...?! Why....what..?! He's not even part of the guild!" She says, her eyes full of fright.
"What do you mean, shrimp...?" Gajeel asks, getting up. "I've been part of the guild for a long time...! I saved you from Laxus, I helped you on the S-class exam...and I was in the Grand Magic games!" Gajeel says, walking up to Levy.

Levy squeals, trying to back away. "Get him away from me!" She cries, her eyes watering. "Levy-chan what's wrong with you?" Lucy asks, her eyes filling with confusion.
A nurse in a white uniform races in, calming the solid script mage down.
"Do not pressure her!" She snaps, glaring at Lucy and Gajeel.
"Why is she talking nonsense? She's actin like she doesn't know her own boyfriend!" Gajeel hisses, narrowing his eyes.

Jet and Droy race into the bland room, running up to the bed. "Levy-chan! You're okay now!" They cheer, smiling.
Levy sighs in relief, feeling better now that her team was here. "Jet, Droy...what is that guy doing here..?!" Levy asks, pointing at Gajeel.
"You're boyfriend...?" Jet asks, looking confused. "He's not my boyfriend!" Levy shouts, burying her hands in her face.
"Levy, what the hell are you talking about?" Droy asks, glancing at Gajeel.

"If you would please be quiet, I will explain." The nurse says, sighing.
"Okay, explain." Lucy says, siting on the edge of the bed
"As you all know, Ms.Mcgarden fell on her head during training. You rushed her here, but sadly she was in a small coma. She just woke up today, three days after the incident." The nurse starts, reading off her clipboard
"..and?" Gajeel asks, crossing his arms. Jet and Droy plop down in chairs, listening.
"..and..she lost some of her memory. " the nurse explains, turning to Levy. "What's your earliest memory?" She asks, giving her a gentle smile.

Levy looks at her, still frightened. "..my last memory...? HE...attacked me...no, team Shadowgear...then HE destroyed the guild!..but then Natsu beat him...and..then we re-built the guild..and Juvia joined..." Levy says, listing off events. She frowns, looking at the white sheets. "Everything after that is a blur..." She whispers, shaking her head.

"That explains everything...she doesn't remember you joining, Gajeel...all she remembers is you torturing her." Lucy gasps, her eyes growing wide.
Gajeel's mouth falls open, his eyes filling with shock and sadness. "Shrimp...." He whispers, falling back into a chair.
"Give her time. Until then, Lucy here will help her get around and stuff, and if she's ready, she may go home." The nurse says, stretching.
Levy nods, "anything to get away from him." She says, and Gajeel's eyes swarm with hurt and pain.
"we'll walk you guys home." Jet says, getting up. "No, I think Gajeel needs someone...so I'll stay with him." Droy says, patting Gajeel's shoulder.