Chapter 3

Levy stands in the guild, surrounded by falling pillars. She was trapped. "Eh...?! I..I don't want to die here...!" She whimpers, looking around.
What could she possibly do? She was still a bit injured...and the nurse said she wasn't allowed to use her magic...!
A huge pillar falls down and she jumps out of the way, hitting the ground. She flips around, her eyes wide. Somehow, a fire got started.
Smoke surrounds her, and she lets out a couple coughs. Outside, she could hear Juvia and Gray trying to calm the fire down.

She continues to cough, squeezing her eyes closed. Out of everyone...why her? "Why..the weakest one..?" She whispers, a tear rolling down her cheek.
She then gasps for air, but only smoke gets in. She crawls a little, only to have a pillar fall..right on her leg.
She cries out in pain, whimpering.

"SHRIMP?" A familiar voice calls, running up I her. She winces, looking away. Why did they..send him in? "I won't hurt you, I promise." He whispers, wrapping Levy into his arms.
She keeps her eyes closed, and goes in to another fit of coughs. "..Gajeel...why..?" She croaks, her eyes opening.
"why what, shorty?" He answers, making his way to the entrance.
"Why...are you helping me? I..don't remember anything nice that you've done for me...all I remember is you hurting me and my friends..so..what's the point in helping me?" She asks, looking at him.
He goes silent for a me moment, then smiles.

"Because.... I still remember all the good times we had.. I still remember..everything. And why..wouldn't I help the person I love? Why wouldn't I....help the one thing I care for the most in this world? Why wouldn't I help the most important thing in my life?" He answers, getting out of the guid.
Levy looks at him in shock, "im..the most important thing...to him?" She says to herself, shaking her head. She never remembered seeing this side of him...
And with that thought, she slowly fell asleep in his arms.