Chapter 14

....... THE SQUAD!!!

Mario and I ran up to them and hugged them all. "Yay baes came." I said. "I thought I was your bae." Mario fake pouted. "You are my babe." I said. I kissed him and Maddy said "ewwwww cooties." She scrunched up her face. "Shut up its not like you have never kissed Weston." Right after I said they they began blushing. "Fine you defeated me." She said. "Haha." I laughed. We payed and got our equipment we seperated into two teams.

Team 1 the two year old felicias

Maddy,Tamara,Haley,Ellie,Evelyn

Team 2 the mother truckers

Weston,Jovani,Julian,Geo,Mario,Jonas

Technechly it was boys vs girls. All of us girls huddled "They have one more person than us who cares we will win anyways we can do it right guys." I said. "Right." They said in unision. "Psssh we dont need to huddle up thats for loosers we are goung to win anyways." Geo said. "Okay we will see ." I said. We began playing. We were running around. Mario came up to me and said "GOODBYE EVELYN!!" as he was about to shoot me I made a pouty face and he said "awwwww i cant shoot you and your cute face this is your only chance no more." I shot him and he said "ugh EVELYN YOU WILL PAY WATCH TILL WE GET HOME." he said. "Ooh im sooooo scared." I said sarcasticlly. "Just watch cutie." He said. We continued playing for three hours and. THE GIRLS WON . we were sweaty because of running around too much.

We left the place and went to the mall. It was only 3:00pm anyways. I didnt want to buy anything so me and Mario went to the movie theaters. "Lets watch suicide squad." He said. "Ok." I said. We payed for our tickets and went in.

*skip movie cuz im too lazy*

We went out of the theaters and I said "I love the movie." "Me too its really cool." He said. We were walking to the food court and we saw the rest of the squad.they were eating pizza. "Hey guys." I said. "Hey did you enjoy your makeout session." Tamara said. "We didnt make out." Mario and I said at the same time."mhm." She said. "No im serious we didnt make out." I said. "Okay then what was it about." "*what it was about bc I dont want to spoil the movie*" I said. "Oh then I guess you didnt wow im shocked." She said laughing. I took a slice of pizza from them and Haley said "HEY!!!" "What im hungry and its good. " I said. We went home and we all slept over at my house. We watched lots of kids cartoons because we are all really childish. We all drifted off into a deep sleep.

A/n: HEY ITS 11:00PM HERE IN CALIFORNIA BUT IDC. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED AND THANK YOU t_dancer_1012 FOR UPDATING. ♥ GN PPL. BYEEEEEE TWO YEAR OLDS. ♥♥