The First Day Of School

(David's vision)
07-15-16
I just woke up in 5:00 am, I felt kinda nervous. I felt nervous cause, it was such a morning and school will start at 7:40 am. It was still dark at 5:00am. Well,good luck to me. When my brother woke up, I went with him to eat. My brother was sitting on the table, he told me to wake up Mom and Dad also my sister before "we" eat, so all of us could eat together. While we were all eating, my mom asked me "So, are you excited for school?" Then I answered "Yah, but I don't know if I'm going to find the right girl for me." Well I am the kind of person who is swagish and cool, at the same time a gamer and 5% of nerd. Well, I'm just the kind of boy who is looking for love. Like my brother, he had an MU at grade 6, and when he was grade 8 he asked the girl to be he's girlfriend. So, she said yes. Wow how lucky is my brother? So this year I wanna be like him. After eating at the table with my family, I had to go dress up and stuff. After all that happens in the house, I felt confident. I saw in my self that I could be like my brother. In school I saw my BESTFRIEND! Erza~Chan! She was my bestfriend for 3 years! But she went in school with a cap. I asked her "why are you wearing a cap? Well, she didn't answer me instead, she told me to shush. Wow, the typical Erza~Chan. After for awhile, I saw this beautiful girl! She has long hair and she's so beautiful! I just kept on staring at her for the whole time! It's like a bee that can't get off the flower. My soul just felt alive when I saw her. For the whole time I observed that she also kept on looking at me. She looked suspicious. After for awhile, we had an activity as group mates. I saw Erza~Chan talking to the girl. Ezra~Chan told me that they were group mates and they were also best Friends! Well, that was fast. The girl went near me and said "Hi, I'm Eunah. What's your name?" I said "David, my name is David" well we talked until we became good friends. I told Juancho, oh wait I forgot to introduce, he was my old friend, he always play CSGO with me. Well, he always beats me in the game. Wait till he sees me winning and getting the best sniper headshot ever! Back to the point, I told Juancho that I liked this girl named Eunah, well Erza~Chan was just near me and Juancho, well, she really wanted to see the note that me and Juancho were passing, since I didn't show her, she cried. But, I told her "fine you could read it." As so she stopped crying then read it. After reading it, she freaked out then told Eunah. So I got mad, OFCOURSE. After Erza~Chan told Eunah, it changed my life. Erza~Chan ran to me and told me what happened, Erza~Chan said happily screamingly "Eunah also likes you!!!" I was shocked and speechless I answered back "She Likes Me?!" And she nodded a big yes! I was happy. "I just felt like I was . . . I don't really know what to say anymore, I was really shocked. You guys, I need to have some space to slow down a bit from what I'm going to do with my life right now." I said to Juancho and Erza~Chan. Then Erza~Chan said "Okay, Erza~Chan is going to think of a shipping name for Eunah Senpai and David-Kun" then I just replayed "Fine, but just make sure that Eunah doesn't get mad about the name, okay?" Then she said yes. Well, we did a lot of introducing to our new teachers, it was such a blast! Well, thanks to my guts I get to tell Eunah that I like her! I mean like kinda, but through a person. It's like pass the mail but by Erza~Chan style. Wow, I didn't know that she could be useful as a thingy for lovers who needed to find love. When I went home, I told my family that I saw this beautiful girl in school. They were really proud of me kinds but, not exactly. But, I've realized that maybe someday I could accept that I may not be like my brother, but I could also be him maybe another time. Sometimes you can't get what you want, but suprisingly you get it.