Few Days (part 1)

7-17-16
At the day I felt so happy, I just felt like saying "I hate my Life." I just don't know why, cause
I just have this feeling that Eunah is mad at me. I just don't know. For some reasons I just have that kind of feeling. Okay for another topic, maybe I could just slow things down. I didn't get to sleep yesterday cause of thinking too much about things. I just feel like doing nothing now and just not going to school. I don't know why I'm taking this too fast. Wow, I just can't believe it. My life just always says if I'm in or not. My life is like a poem it all rhymes but it doesn't go together. Lol, I'm over Exagurating. I need To calm Down For A While, Well sometimes in my Life There Is A time to panic And Not to Panic. I felt Like I was In my Own world, Well for e its called "Another World" It's Funny How I say It though, But for Others It's Not. I feel Like im Funny, Well Nope .My Life is the usual one, the one were I make mistakes all the time. I bet I'll just get heartbroken from the time were ill just pick a wrong petal then hopefully, die peacefully. I guess I'm over reacting. Okay back to the main topic, I woke up in a peacefully manner. Not like always, like the time where I felt sweaty and everything. Though I may say so myself that I'm horrible at things like that. So I just sat in my bed thinking "how would this day go? Will it turn out bad? Or will it turn out to be good?" Well the answer lies up ahead us. Going downstairs wondering " is Eunah okay? I hope she is." Well she is, I guess. I saw my sister and brother at the table along with my parents eating with out me, well that's odd. Just thinking why didn't they eat without me? Well don't know and don't care. I sat along with them while there are talking about life and stuff. Got tired from hearing what they keep on saying, it's just annoying. Got upstairs and just took a shower, got out then dressed up all in uniform. Im guessing what will we do today for school. While going to the car, I wandered this same thing awhile ago, then I figured " right, it's the teacher's orientation for today." Well just Remembered, it's the third day of school. What will even go wrong? I answered to myself " Everything" wow, just thought of that quickly. I headed straight to the classroom and as usual, I see Erza~Chan getting her shipping book then smacking me with it all over again. And the usual reason why is because, I am not together with Eunah, I mean like Who does that?! Well the answer to that question is Erza~Chan. It's really wierd how she does it, cause while doing it she says Euvid all over again. Like always! For a few minutes later, Juancho hasn't came yet. Well that's unusual, that's not the Juancho I know. Maybe he'll just be late, we never know.
After for a few hours, time passed by and Erza~Chan is still smacking me with her notebook saying Euvid. Some of out classmates came and a lot of things were going on, then I saw Eunah, she came with her bright beautiful smile as always. She looks so beautiful in every way, I mean who am I kidding?! A lot of people likes her a lot! Even Zero! Juancho busted into the classroom looking all tired and stuff, he told me "I didn't sleep last night, I was just playing CSGO and A lot more games!!!" And I was like "typical Juancho" He has always been like that, I mean not always. I struggled for a while from seeing Eunah talking to her friends but me, nope. After awhile, Erza~Chan and Juancho came up to me and told me to ask Eunah for a "Play Date" DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT "PLAY DATE" MEANS TO THEM?? It means remove the play then it turns out to be a date. That's our calling number, it's just the usual one. The. When they forced me SOO much, I had my guts to do it, but Erza~Chan got a bit crazy when I was about to ask Eunah to a "play date" Erza~Chan got her shrine of Euvid then I got weirded out but I still continued to walk to Eunah and ask her. By the time I went up to her, Jianna and Helena were beside Eunah While Juancho and Erza~Chan were behind me, things got okay cause Erza~Chan created a distraction for Helena and Jianna to not "hear" our conversation. After that, I asked Eunah "Eunah, d-d-do you w-wanna go to a date with m-me?" I sounded like a dork, then I saw her face, she was blushing so much, then she said "Sure" inside of me I was rejoicing, filled with joy and every happy feeling that I had. I told her "Saturday night at shakey's?" She answered back "okay, see you there!" I WAS FILLED WITH ULTIMATE GLADNESS I RAN BACK TO ERZA CHAN AND JUANCHO THEN WE WERE ALL JUMPING LIKE WIERDOS, I wouldn't mind people calling us freaks cause this is a great excuse!