How Happiness Bloomed

7-16-16
Wow, things just happened so fast! Like yesterday, I just felt so happy that I felt like I didn't wanna do anything but just think about what's going to happen through the next few months. I was so happy that I had to tell my family. I woke up in the second day, I just said to myself "today is the day where I make a difference, like a good difference. Maybe today I could change and be the one for Eunah." I felt confident. Back to the point, I woke up a bit earlier than yesterday, I woke up at 4:47 am. I had nothing to do but just talk about what's going to happen later, at school. I was thinking to ask Eunah if she wanted to spend time with me for awhile. I think I would ask help from my best friend, Erza~Chan also maybe my other friend, Eishee. They are both experts in these kinds of things. I have to plan for later. Just know I realized that I am putting things into a faster way. I think I have to slow things down, to make it better when we grow up. Okay, back to the time when I woke up. So what happened is after thinking, i stood up and I said to myself "Do you think she really likes me? I mean I don't know with Erza~Chan if she's even telling the truth" so I thought for a second "should I trust her?" So I just felt like believing her. Later on in breakfast with my family, I smiled as big as I can. They asked me why was I even smiling so big, and I said that I was excited to tell them about Eunah. So I started telling them and my brother stood up then said " YOU HAVE AN MU?!" Then I politely said "yes, yes I do" so they all began telling me "CONGRATS!!!!" So I felt like I was the luckiest person in class! Wow, I'm just glad I have my friends to help. Sometimes when I'm around my crush I just freak out, well do not judge me.
POV
I'm just really happy, I went to school and asked her if she wanted to hang out with me, then she answered "Sure, and why?" And I just ran away. I thought she liked me, I mean isn't it too obvious? So I went to Erza~Chan and asked "Are you telling the truth that Eunah really likes me? Cause when I asked her do you wanna hang out? She said sure and why? So is it true?" And Erza~Chan said "Yes it's true!" After then Eunah gave me this nite that says "I love You" and I started blushing then she went to me and said "Erza~Chan is correct, I really liked you!" I was really happy! I couldn't believe it! I started blushing for awhile then she Giggled. I was really super happy! Wow, I really am a lucky guy. The whole entire time we were both looking to eachother. I felt a bit awkward though but, I fell great now. When I came home, I told my family and they were like jumping and saying " WE ARE REALLY PROUD OF YOU!" I realize that sometimes you can't trust your friends, but later on you will realize that they were correct all along