Chapter 5

I decided I wouldn't get any answers any time soon so I decided to sleep.When I woke up about two hours later,the man with the blue scarf and trench coat was sitting by my bed,his hands folded under his chin.'Is he praying?',I thought to myself.I must have made the heart rate monitor go up because honestly I was surprised to see him.I've never met his before.'Who is he?',I thought.I got a bit scared by his presence .He looked intimidating.He glanced over at me and blushed a bit when he saw me staring at him.I looked away.He jumped up,then winced a bit.That's when I noticed he had a broken leg.He rushed over and smiled wide."John your awake!I'm alive!See?",he said excitedly as he gestured to himself.I tilted my head a bit."Who are you?",I asked.His face very slightly fell."J-John don't play around with me.",he laughed a bit.He leaned in a bit closer and looked into my eyes."Its me.Sherlock.",he said slowly.I shook my head a but."Sorry.So very sorry but I've never met you before in my life.You must have me mistaken.",I said.I meant it.This poor guy was probably just confused.That's when the doctor walked in..He sighed and took Sherlock outside the door.Sherlocks face fell and he rubbed his forehead.He kept nodding and I could tell he was getting frustrated.He walked away briskly and the doctor sighed and walked in."What's going on?",I asked him.He sat down and held up an x-Ray of what looked like the cerebral cavity."Well.When you fell from the bridge,you hit your head on a pole on the way down-quite literally making your brain bounce around inside your skull.Specifically your cerebral cavity.And I'm sorry.But it has resulted in some memory loss.You don't remember any of your friends.",he said.I was taken aback.How could I forget my friends?It felt so strange.It felt strange to KNOW I was missing something but to also know that I could never remember on my own.The doctor got up and left,and the blue scarfed man came in."Hello John.",he said with a treble in his voice.