Found One

I'm Backkkkkkkk! *Roc Royal Voice* Sorry for not updating. I had writers block but now I an idea for it so ENJOY! There will two Jacobs in this story so Jake is her brother and Jacob is Jacob L. Also a link for a pic of Aden and the NY Knicks outfit.

Winter's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning happy. It's really nice having brothers .I have all ways dreamed of a family like this. I got out of bed but I got so dizzy I couldn't walk so I just crawled to the bathroom to my morning routine. The medication they gave me must have been strong as hell. I put on my New York Knicks outfit ( A/N on the side) cornrowed my hair and crawled out of the bathroom and went to the stairs. "How am gonna get down" I thought. I got an idea. I laid flat on my belly and started crawling down the stairs.

" Winnie the Pooh." my mom said laughing. "What in world are you doing?".

"Oh hey mama I was trying to get down the stairs cuz I can't stand up" I said still a little surprised cuz I thought no one was up.

" Baby let me help you" she said picking me up. " You are lucky Ray wasn't down here he would have thought you were the girl from paranormal activity." she said laughing some more.

I started giggling too then I realized that I was still in her arms.

"I can get down now I'm pretty heavy" I said looking at her. I don't really eat much my I'm tall so that adds weight.

" Heavy girl you feel like you're 50 pounds" she exclaimed.

She set me down on the couch and went in to the kitchen. I put my beats on and started listening to The Kids By: B.o.b ft Janelle Monae. It's one of my favorite songs. I ended falling to sleep right then and there. I am one lazy ass person.

Craig's P.O.V.

The boys and I were up already. We were trying to figure out what Winter likes to do. She said it's her to know and for us to never find out but we all know that we are gonna find out sooner or later.

" Hey do you guys wanna go check out some beats on the recording studio?" Jake asked.

"Yeah I got an idea for a song" said Ray doing his very awkward little dance.

" Leggo then " said Chres.

When we got in there we turned on the equipment and pressed play. We were suprised by what we heard. It was a girl rapping and I have to say she rapped better than Chres.

"Is that Winter?" Chres asked in disbelief

" Hell Yeah" The rest of us said. Then Jacob started saying something I didn't understand.

" We found one" he said.

" What?" I asked.

" We found out one of the things she likes to do!" He semi yelled. Then we all realized what he was talking about. We all ran to Winnie's room but she wasn't there was we ran down the stairs looking for her. I noticed a blue and orange snap back . I ran over to her and the guys followed. She was knocked the  out. Her head was hanging off the couch and drool was coming out of her mouth (A/N:How I actually sleep). Chres quietly laughed as we decided to stand over her to scare her. I touched her hand and she opened her eyes.