New Family

Winter's P.O.V.

Today is the day I move in with my real family. I'm really shy when it comes to new people so I start to get real bad headaches. I got all my clothes packed. They are coming at 10 and right now it is 9:15 so I guess I'll go get ready. I decided to wear my New Pair Purple t-shirt, Camo skinny jeans, Purple Blue Black and White Jordan Retro 5's, Peace Sign studs, Peace Sign ring, Cross ear cuff, Peace Sign Bracelet, Legit Beanie, and my Dope phone case with purple beats. I got my bags and headed downstairs. I was really nervous so I didn't eat. I took out my purple beats and sat on the couch and started listening to Locked Up by Akon.

Im steady tryna find a motive,

Why do what I do?,

Freedom aint gettin no closer,

No matter how far I go,

My car is stolen, no registration,

Cops patrolin, and now they done stop me,

And I get locked up,

[Chorus]

They won't let me out, they won't let me out, (I'm locked up)

They won't let me out no, they wont let me out, (I'm locked up)

They won't let me out, they won't let me out, (I'm locked up)

They won't let me out no, they won't let me out

Headin up town to re-up,

Back with a couple keys,

Corner blocks on fire,

Under covers dressed as feens,

Makin so much money,

Products movin' fast,

Put away the stash,

And as I sold the last bag fucked around and got locked up

[CHORUS]

They won't let me out, they won't let me out, (my nigga I'm locked up)

They won't let me out no, they wont let me out, (I got locked up)

They won't let me out, they won't let me out, (baby girl I'm locked up)

They won't let me out no, they won't let me out.

As soon as the song ended the doorbell rang. I got up and open the door.

"Hi my baby"said Keisha.

"Um Hi"I said.

" Are you ready to go" she asked.

"Yeah I got my bags packed just let me go say bye to Aden." I said.

I ran upstairs and banged on his door cuz he's still asleep. Once he opened the door I hugged him really tight.