Walking Hinata Home and Hello To Her Family And Working The Clan Guardians

Hey guy, here a new chapter and hop you like.

#Disclamer I don't own Naruto or anything else but this plot.

Last Time - Chapter Four

After TenTen and Rock Lee left but just only Naruto and Hinata, they start to talk about anything then later that night and Hinata said"Well it very later and I have to get back home"

"Right so let going then"

They start walking out of Naruto Clan Training Ground and Naruto lock it then start walking into the village.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As they want in the village and to Hyuga Unstate, Naruto and Hinata are silent because that doesn't have anything to talk then Naruto though then start to hum a song to quit the pregnant silent, as they are almost there at the Hyuga Home Gateand Naruto said"Well see you later then, Hinata." then Hinata nodded then the gate open and walk out was her father and Hinata little sister Hannbi and Hshira see Naruto drop off Hinata and said Thanks you for drop off Hinata."

"Your welcome, Hshira" then look at Hannbi and said"Well who is this little princess?"

Then Hannbi witha big blush and said"M-M-My Name is Hannbi" then Naruto smile at her as her blush get to little bit red then Naruto move forward and want down to her eyes level then move close to Hannbi head and kiss it then want back to normal and start to walk away from the Head Hyuga Family and said"Well good night, Hinata-Chan, Hannbi-Hime, Hshira-Chan" then use "Flash Step" and disappear from them, as they walk into their house with a very big blush.

- Now we know who give Hinata and Hannbi the hug blush hahaha -

- At Naruto Clan Compound - ~ Author Note - here a photo of the outside of the clan compound but the in side is the clan compound it is kuchiki clan compound from bleach - Author Note End ~

As Naruto walk into his live room then think 'Okay, what to do, what to do, training mmm no i do that later.... workingon the clan compound mmmm that I can do but what... well mostly that I read in Kaguya Otsutsuki books she do has some servants and guard but how can I get them because this village don't like me and won't work for me and if I get some outside that well cost some problem but what.... let's see the Clans specialties....well the Uzumaki known seal technique but I can use seal to make some security seal and force field seal and detective seal and Charka absorb seal but I can do that later became it will take time so Uzumaki Clan it out next it is the Namikaze Clan but they are fast and money making but I have to do that later became I don't has anyone to trust in this village and don't have a business ~ hit hit Waves ;) ~ so no one that.... next one is Kaguya....no no no okay next it the Otsutsuki clan.... they are in..... puppeteers..... Oh My Goddess.... that is it... I need to going to Otsutsuki Library'

Then as fast as possible Naruto walk to the library open the door hard then want to the special section then open that door and put his hand on the first book then move back then stop on the fourth book on the left side of the bookshelf then take out and open to the second page then look at the page numbers then open to the page number and see the head say "Puppet Technique" then look at the Puppet-Cursing Sphere Technique page then open to that page then read it and smile about it then think 'okay let's see what to do the servants or guard..... I think guard but what they are going to look like......mmm I have a idea' then move to the about army seconds then take out the book called "The Guardians Captain & Guardian" then open to the page on the Guardian and Captain and thought 'Well this going to be fun and interesting, thank you for this, a different world called 'alfheim', thank you' then Naruto get his book then want into the Otsutsuki Clan Workshop and start to make his own The Guardian with hi own upgrade.

So that all he write and I know it short so get ready for a long one and I hope you like it next it a recap about the Guardian and Guardian Captain, they are still the same thing as Naruto The Last Movie Aka Toneri Ōtsutsuki Army and As Well Sword Art Online Alfheim Enemies Aka Guardian Knight if you don't know what I'm talking about here a video about them.