chapter 4

♥♡dre

♥ im dremon biggs. tall,light skinned, with dreads, built and im 24. im fucking diamond I give her money even though she works down at the strip joint. diamond sexy,I love her but my love is leaving cause when she grinds and twerk in front of my niggas I be pissed,she dont see.shit wrong but I do. I had to leave hours ago due to the job I got.bim a drug dealer. growing up I didnt have shit. but I learned quickly to get paid, thats when I met loon, my right hand man,whose sittn beside me too handle business.

"loon" this nigga was looking at a picture of a female.  bitch was bad. "loon,my nigga" he looked up.

"wassup"

"you iight?"

"yea,im good"

"man when I see this nigga,imma kill'm"

"why"

"this nigga out to get me. back around ten years ago. he framed my dad for a mueder and had him locked up,he get out soon and he killed my mom but at the same time I was there watching this nigga,never said nun. my pops told me too keep my head up stay strong. once your older seek revenge.and kill these muthfuckas and keep going. nine times out of ten son there going to after you. so I want you to run through the woods,its a bag with a ticket to atlanta to your grandmother leena's house ans a bag of clothes and and millons and save up and stay out if trouble.,ino u going to miss your mama but you gotta stay strong for us . now run dont look back.and since then my nigga I been on my own in life my grandmother died years after I was in a foster home and here I am a drug dealer but shit gucci, I got a bad ass female,safe full of money,and my right hand man. we living good" they slap hands while dre was driving and loon laughed.

♥♡

♥loon

this nigga must thinknim stupid,slow or some shit. I aint his righr hand man im out to get him and his girl and he dosent know it. but still I shake hands and smile with him...we out to get these niggas who was out for him. But I aint ready for this.we rode down a dark road and came to a dtop in from of a old ran down house that had high grass, busted windows, no lights, old furniture outside. and trashed all over the place, and no was here so im guessing that everyone was gone but we here like some stupid ass fools.

"bruh I dont think anybody here"

" I see" dre started.his car and left.

♥♡

♥target

these niggas they were slick.but actually we are. we are actually a step ahead of these mutha fuckas. they asses been lackn but imma be on that ass soon. dremon'dre' biggs been on the run because we been running after him. awhile back we cut his ass some slack. but we're back, and he thinks he is going to kill us, shiddd h8m and that nigga loon got it coming!