chapter 5

being that I didnt see my target I was home early, ino that when I go in ths house miss diamonds whiney ass is gonna be bitchn'. all that bitchn' I aint got time for. she is going to  ask: wea the fuck you been?...and like always imma say "out". I wonder do she go to work tonight wea the hoes work, not saying she a hoe,but when u are  willing to show yo shit you might as well be called that,thats what the niggas call em'.

♥♡

♡diamond

       I watched from upstairs in my bedroom as dre' stayed in his car doing god knows what,then got out.i was getting ready to get in the tub because I had to work tonight. ..what a life! this is something I don't like doing but I got bills. my thoughts was interupted by dre's big ass mouth.

"diamond" he said busting into the room.

"what dre'" ino qhat he wanted but acted dumb

"dre not tonight I gotta work"

"Idgaf" he always got mad if he couldn't get to his targets and take his problems out on me through rough sex since the abortion I can't do it

"my cycle is on"

"let me see"

"dafuq.no." me saying no while he is pissed wasn't good because he will force his way on top of me.

"diamond dont play....get yo ass over here" dre walked over to me and threw me on top of the bed

"let me see" he pulled my panties down exposing what he was looking for.

" I dont give a fuck"...he climbed on top of me and I cried for what seemed like 2 hours but was only 15 mis. I rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom and cried. good thing the water was still warm cause I needed a hot bathe. after I was out the tub I called the club and told them I would be in late. mynphome buzz it was christina.

"hey"

"look out the peep whole" I walked down stairs slowly and I opened the door.

"christina mami I miss you so much" by the time I turned around and dre yawning."christina this is dre, dre this is christina"

"hmmmm nice to meet you christina"

"ummmm enough introduction you too come on christina lets go unpack"

★ hours later

        "christina im about to go to work. you can stay here. dre should be gone in a minute.

  "okay"

" ill be back late so make yourself comfortable"....

"sure"

☆DIAMONDS THOUGHTS
...what in gods name am I doing.idk why i left fresh meat around my man. that girl aint right in the head but thats my nigga I love her she my boo...I gotta go make this money and face yet anothee boring day..terrible day of hell with these ballheaded hoes and they stanky rotten pussy. fuck them I gotta get my paper. but besides work I got something for dre and its nothing nice. I wasnt on my cycle hell I had lied hoping dre would understand but that ruthless,cold hearted, and selfish ass disnt give a damn. I got love and respect for dre but he has non of the above for me.