2.I hate it when he dated Taylor Swift.

I woke up by the sunlight streaming down from my opened curtains. I groaned and looked beside me, to see Jenna and Diane laying down beside me sleeping.

Well, i think last night ended up well if we three got home safely and changed into our pyjamas.

I stretched and stood up. I untangled the knots on my hair, put the brush down then walked inwards the loo. I brushed my teeth, washed my face then got out.

I got out of my room, go to the kitchen to see my dad standing up.

"Oh hey princess, good morning!"

"Morning dad." I smiled and I kissed his cheek.

"Gotta go hun, clients are waiting!" He winked and kissed my forehead goodbye.

I nod, and then he is out. I got out a bowl with a pancake mix and poured it onto the pan. I then got bacon strips and fried it in another pan and plates. Once the bacon and pancakes are done, i got them in the plates and got the carton of milk out. I placed three plates, three pairs of utensils and three mugs. I sat down and got two pancakes, poured syrup then cinnamon. I poured milk on my mug too, then started digging and shoving food to my mouth.

Later on, Jenna and Diane came down. "Hmmmm, Bacon.. Pancakes... Cinnamon.. Syrup......... Mouth...watering...." Jenna sniffled, being the hungry girl she always is though she is still fit.

Yup, like me. Hah.

"Morning ladies." I greet.

"Heeeyyy." They both waved sleepily.

They sat down, got their foods and ate.

"Do you remember anything happend last night?" I asked.

Jenna shook her head as Diane spoke. "All i know is that we had fun. Heh."

I shrugged and we three finished breakfast.

After we ate, i put all the dishes on the dishwasher when the doorbell rung.

"Jenna, will you get it please?" I called.

"Okay!" She called back cheerfully.

I chuckled, shook my head and put the dishes back on its place and the mugs on the cupboard.

I turned around and heard the familiar voice.

"HIYAAAA!!"

I walked to our living room to see Diane and Jenna took turns to hug Craddy a greeting.

"Hiya Craddyyyyy!" Jenna and Diane squeals.

I giggled, my childish friends.

"Hey Craddy!!" I waved with a grin then skipped towards her, hugging her too.

"Heya, whats up girls?" She grinned beamingly.

"Just ate breakfast, did you ate already?" Jenna said.

"Yeah." She nodded.

"Goody woody." I beamed.

"So did you girls hear?" She asked.

"What?" We asked in unison.

"Liam is coming back!!! Yyyaaayyy!!" She squealed.

"Yaasss!" Jenna fistbumped the air as me and Diane glanced at each other.

"Yaayyy......" We both said akwardly with fake enthusiasm.

"Why not happy?" Craddy asked. "Cmon, girls! Its gonna be fuuunnn!!" She continues.

"Not if you know..." I muttered silently.

"Whats that?" Jenna asked.

"NOTHING." Me and Diane chorused.