5. Needs to-WHAT?!?!

After Liam and I ate the pizzas, which we surprisingly finished since its not that heavy unlike other boxes of pizzas, We walked from left to right, both ends.

Youre probably thinking, 'WHAT, SO NOW YOU TWO ARE HANGING OUT?! REMEMBER TORI, YOU ARE ENEMIES, HE USED TO BULLY YOU.' but remember the night where we two talked in his room, alone? Yeah, that one. He apologized to me over and over, and I said 'Its okay, though I wont forget. Like they say, Forgive and Forget.' And we made a deal, to try to hang out and smoothen our relationship.

Yep, right now we are acquaitances. Not friends. Yeah. DEAL WITH IT! *snaps my finger into Z motion*

"Its hot, You wanna go to swim?" I asked.

"Yeah." He nodded, and we put our towels into a nearby chair. I walked in the water, and wet my full body including the hair.

As I swam, feeling the warm comfortable water, somebody just got my foot and suddenly pulled me. I screamed murderer and looked behind me to see Liam laughing out loud.

I grumbled, "Stupid!!!"

I rolled my eyes and splashed him water square in his face.

He coughed, "What was that for?!?!"

"Pay back, darling." I winked.

"Oh, so you want to play?" He smirked.

The grin on my face fell, and started to slowly back up but oh well, lord loves me too much, he quickly caught me and pulled me by my waist, then splashed water on my face.

I gasped and pulled back. "Water fight it is!" I screamed challenging.

"Youre going down,babyyy." He cooed, smiling at me.

"Oh, well lets see about that, Honeypie!" I smirked back.

We splashed water on each other, water fighting and ignoring some looks from people.

After we settled down, Karen called us for lunch along with Nicola and Ruth-who joined us when we were water fighting.

We both got dried, and walked towards the table Karen reserved for us.

While we ate lunch, everyone was unusually silent. I gave Liam a questioning look but his confused face tells me he didnt know anything either.

I sighed and continued to eat, then when we all are finished, Nicola stood up. "Excuse me, I-im... uh.... going to have a walk....."

She gave Ruth a look, then Ruth stood up too, and they both walked away.

I think they know something we dont.....

And like Karen read my mind, she spoke. "Dear, We all want to talk to you two."

Liam and I gave each other glances and nod once.

"As you remember, Since when you are kids, your Mother and I are bestfriends along with your dads that learned to be company mates and childhood neighbors." She said.

"We three have decided that its time...." She trailled off.

"Time for what?" Liam asked.

"Liam, you are now 19. When Tori turns 18 in three days, You two are going to be engaged. While you two are engaged, we will do the work for the papers and you two will be married by the law. " Karen said.

"Sorry, come again?" I said, shocked thinking that i heard wrong.

"You two need to marry like I promised YOUR mom, deary." She said nervously, but calmly.

"Needs to-WHAT?!?!" Liam and I screeched.