Jonas Bridges pt. 2

I laughed and wiped the frosting so I could see. We walked to the bathroom to clean off our faces. Then we went downstairs and finished decorating the rest of the cupcakes and laughed the entire time. 

 Y/N'S POV

When we finished decorating the cupcakes it was almost time for the cookout so I went and changed my outfit because I had cupcake ingredients all over myself so I changed into a pair of shorts and a black tank top. I went back downstairs and my mother is greeting our guest and Jonas and Nathan are still in the kitchen doing what I don't know... I say hello to their parents and quietly excuse myself walking towards the kitchen. 

Jonas' POV

So we finished decorating the cupcakes and our parents were coming soon so Y/n went and changed cause she was kinda messy from cooking. When she left so did her mom and Nathan looked at me..

Nathan: You sooooo like her!

Me: Nathan no I don't I just met her yesterday.

Nathan: mhm...

Me: Nathan seriously stop dude

There was a knock on the door so I knew our parents were here I just sat there with Nathan for a few. 

Nathan: Jonas you know you like y/n!

Y/N'S POV

I stopped right outside the kitchen when I heard them talking...

Nathan: Jonas you know you like y/n!

What? ME?? I like him but I don't know if he does...

Jonas: Nathan no I don't now please shut up!

So I guess that's a no.. I honestly am so stupid I know he wouldn't like me we just met.. Whatever this is what I get for liking somebody so soon.. I turn around and run into a chair making a loud noise and I run to my room....

Jonas' POV

Nathan saying I like her is honestly getting annoying I just met her but I may be starting to like her... I looked at Nathan when he said that..

Me: Nathan no I don't now please shut up! 

I don't really want to admit it to Nathan yet soo.. I lied.. of course I like her what's not to like?

I heard a really loud noise come from the next room then somebody run up the stairs... Oh no...

She heard me.. I was gonna go upstairs and talk to her but our parents came in. 

y/n's mom: I guess we're gonna go outside and start cooking stuff you boys coming?

Me: Yeah I'll be right out..

They went outside and I looked at Nathan...

Me: I'm gonna go talk to her I'll be out soon ok?

Nathan: Alright... 

I run upstairs and I see a door that had a bunch of pictures on it so I assume that is y/n's room... I knock on the door.. 

Y/n: Go away!

She sounded like she was crying I hope I didn't make her cry...

I opened the door and see her face down on her bed.

Y/n: I said go away! 

She looks up to see me and throws herself back into her bed. 

I walk in and close the door I walk over to her bed and sit by her...