Best Friends with Mario Selman Pt. 1

Y/N POV 

Today is the day I get to see my best friend again he has been on tour for a few months now and today is the Miami show and I'm going to surprise him with the help of cat.

Mario's POV

Today we are in Miami for POMS and I was really hoping to see my best friend Y/N but she texted me saying that she couldn't make it because she had a photo shoot today and it's the same time as POMS. I was really hoping she would come cause I really miss her. I hope I can see her before we leave cause she legit is my best friend and I haven't seen her for months and it kinda sucks not seeing my best friend for so long..

Cat's POV 

So today is the Miami show and Mario has been saying how much he misses Y/N and I miss her too. So I thought I'd surprise Mario by getting her to come to the show. He gave her a ticket too and she planned on coming but I thought well why not make it fun. I texted Y/N and made the plans. 

Me: Hey I have an idea... Give it a chance

Y/N: Heyy what's up? 

Me: Ok so I want to surprise Mario..

Y/N: What?

Me: So this is how it will go okay.. You text Mario telling him that your sorry but you can't come to POMS that you have something to do maybe a photo shoot.. and then you'll be backstage while we are on stage and you'll have a mic. and then you say something and then Mario will be so confused then I'll have him sit on stage and then I can bring you out. I'll even have some people film it.

Y/N: YES best idea ever Cat! I'll text him now 

I know Mario is gonna be so happy and it'll be perfect and people are gonna film it and it's gonna be so great!

Y/N's POV

So I'm on my way to the show and I'm waiting for cat to text me that they are going on stage.. I'm so happy and nervous but I can't wait to see my best friend. Cat texted me saying that they are walking on stage now and there will be somebody there to let me in. I got out of the car and walked toward the door and knocked. Momma Selman opened the door and hugged me. I walked into the venue and gave Julian and Jovani hugs and said hi to Jonas. I got the mic. and I waited for my que.

Mario: Ok guys thank you so much for today. Who's ready for Goonsquad?!?!?

I turned on my mic. and spoke into it.

Me: Actually not yet.

Cat: Mario take a seat if you will and make sure you look at the audience! 

Mario's POV

We got on stage and did our part of the show. Cat has been acting really weird lately I don't know why..

I'm ending the show and as I ask the audience if they are ready for the goons I hear " Actually not yet" I'm so confused and then I seen Cat bring a chair on stage and she tells me to sit down. WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING??

Y/N's POV

So I waited for Cat to get Mario sitting down.. I'm so scared right now and then I see Cat come backstage I set my mic. down and run to her I hug her before slowly walking on stage both Cat and I kept the audience quiet and I stood behind Mario and then Cat said into the mic.

Cat: On the count of three guys Mario can turn around 

Crowd: 1...2....3... 

As soon as they started counting my stomach became all knotted I don't know why it's just Mario..

When they hit three Mario spun around and ran at me.. 

Mario: OMG Y/N!! 

He ran at me and hugged me to where I almost fell.. I am so happy to be with my best friend again..

Mario's POV

After I sat down Cat said that when the audience counts to 3 I can turn around. When they hit 3 I turn around to see Y/N I run at her and she almost fell it was kinda funny. I'm not sure why but I missed her a lot more than I should have... I am so happy to be with my best friend again....

-

-

-

Ok somebody said they wanted a Mario one sooo here it is this is the first part... I honestly can't wait till the next part it's gonna be cute I think but yeah... Thanks so much for reading this and also please comment feed back it is appreciated very much thank you!