Chapter [three]

This one is going to have some of Axel's pov :)
~Axel's P.O.V~

I walked down the hall to my dad's office. I reached the door and knocked. "Come in." My dad answered. I opened the door and said. "Mom said you needed me." "Oh yea so you are going to be 20 soon which means you will become the King soon. So I need to give you the basic information then later on some training and studying." I groaned "Why can't Alexander be king, I mean we are twins plus he seems like he wants to do this while I don't." I said annoyed. I don't even wanna be the king it's a bothersome job. " I don't care Axel you are going to be king whether you like it not." I was getting angry at this point, why are they forcing this on me when Alexander clearly wants to do it. " Well I'm not doing it." I replied and walked out the room slamming the door. I heard my dad sigh and mumble something. I walked out our mansion and walked towards the woods. A walk through the woods always calms me down.

~Nicole's P.O.V~

I woke up From the sun shinning in my face and groaned. I started to stretch but almost fell off the tree. I forgot I was up here. I looked around but something smelled off, I sniffed the air more. "Rouges!" My wolf lux said. Shit. I don't wanna fight right now hopefully they don't find me. I started to try to conceal my scent but I guess I wasn't fast enough.

One of the wolves started growling, there were three of them. I held my breath, then the brown wolf looked me straight in the eyes. I was trying to tell him to be quiet with my eyes which surprisingly he did but then the black wolf spotted me from watching the brown wolf. They all looked up at me, I started panicking. One of the wolves shifted and put on some shorts then proceeded to climb the tree. Oh shit oh shit. "Be clam we are strong remember?" Lux asked me. Yes we are strong. I growled at him then jumped off the tree and shifted into my white wolf. I growled using my alpha voice. One of the wolves whimpered slightly. The black wolf started to circle me, trying to find a weakness but I stood strong with my head held high while bearing my teeth. The black wolf tried to pounce on me but I dodged him then bit his hind leg causing him to whimper. Another wolf tried to attack me, he only managed a scratch across my back but I latched onto his throat and killed him, his limp body fell to the floor and shifted back. I'm so sorry, I didn't want to. I felt pain go through my leg but held in a cry. The black wolf bit me, I started to bite his back. He let go then grabbed my throat, I started to struggle. This really hurts! I managed to escape his grasp then I quickly ripped out his throat. The other wolf submitted, lowering his head whimpering. I limped over to my backpack behind the tree and shifted, which hurt like hell. My arm had a bloody bite mark, my neck was bleeding and I had a scratch across my back onto my side. I put on some clothes, my wounds should heal soon I don't have anything to clean them with.

The other wolf shifted back and had shorts on. He had shaggy brown hair and brown eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to get you caught." He said while scratching the back of his neck. "It's okay, why are you so nice aren't you a rouge?" I asked. "Aren't you a rouge also?" "Touché." I replied. I walked back over to the tree and put on a hoodie then put my bag on. When I turned around the guy was gone. Oh well. My wounds hurt really bad, I placed my hand on my arm where the bite mark was, I winced a little. I had to stop the bleeding some how, it was really deep anyways.

So what do you think will happen next?
Question- What's your favorite tv show?
-721 words-