Chapter 2: Mistake

Chapter twoooo!!! Hooorrraaaaay!!!
okay thats enough.

I wrote chapter 1 and 2 on the same day, starting from 3.38 AM. I'm so sleepy...
Zzzzzz...

YUKKO!

Eh?! Ah?! What, what?!

Don't fall asleep!

Okay guys, well, enjoy this... chapter...
Zzzzzzz...

Oh dear... by the way, Akutagawa's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyday i walk to a dark alley, just to sit there. Nobody cares about that, or me. I'm cursed with the Ability of Shadows, Rashomon. Everyone wants me to go back to where i belong. Every. Single. One of them.

Until a girl came by and gave me food when i was starving.

It was pretty awkward, considering she knows my name, but i didn't know her's. She claimed that she's "one of the few rich who cared for the poor" but she was only 8. She kept bringing me bread everyday. I saw her on the road once. She looked pretty famous, hence why the people always greets her.

She's the first to care about me.

Other people just told me to die, but she didn't. She took care of me. It was kinda embarrassing though, considering i was 1 year older than her. She taught me to read, write, even draw. She was always there for me.

"Hey!" I heard a voice, cutting off my thought. "Aku-nii? Are you okay? You just daze off" the girl said, her eyes showed worry. "Don't worry, i'm fine" i said, trying to calm her down. "By the way..."

"Yeah?" She said, leaning forward. I just hang my head, looking down. "Aku-nii? What is it?" She ask. It seems she's starting to worry again. "Look, i... it's been a week since the first time we met, and... you haven't told me your name" i finally said.

"Oh, yeah. Silly me" she stuck her tongue out and hit her own head playfully. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N)" she said. My eyes grew wide. "You mean your the daughter of the (L/N) company owner?" I asked. She just nodded. "The one and only" she added.

"Wait, that means your family is--" i immediately stopped when she hang her head, her bangs covering her eyes. "(Y, Y/N)... i, I'm sor--" "No! Don't!" She cut me off by her screaming. She clenched her eyes closed and covered her ears.

"(Y, Y/N)?!" I started to panic. She never acted like this. Not that i know of. "NO! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" After shouting that, she started to ran off. "(Y/N), WAIT!" I was left alone,

again...

I feel so stupid. I hurt her heart. She was the last of her family after a gang of thugs infiltrated their house. Not to mention, she was almost raped too. It was about a year ago, but the memory and the scars in her heart can't be cleansed.

She's similar to me. Behind every action, every word, every emotion, she hides a great pain and sorrow. What's different, is that she always smiled. But again, i know it's fake. I know she's trying to hide her pain and grief. But now, thanks to me, she recalled the memory she want to forget.

Wait...

Why am i feeling this way? Why do my heart hurt so much? We're not close, we only met for a week. But why...? Why do my heart hurt so much when i think she's in pain? She clearly is, but...

I don't understand this feeling.

I only know pain and sorrow, from when my sister was killed in front of me. So i know her feeling. But... "stop it, stop it! Don't get too close to anyone! They always die...' i decided to stop thinking about her, and do my daily activity; practicing Rashomon.