chapter something

case's pov:

i was walking through the forrest thinking about stuff my life how my past got so messed up. i then thought about my new mate i guess his name was james i actually did think he was hot i wish i could accept him buti i know i cant and even if i did i know he doesnt want a mate like me with my past nd my problems its better he stays away from me. i was so busy with my thoughts that i didnt hear the snap of a branch till a black wolf walked in front of me he didnt seem like a threat because he sat down wagging his tail. i knew who it was then it was james. i walked up to him and ran my hand down his fur witch felt so soft a tear dropped down my face as i spoke i dont want you as a mate i really did but with my past its better i am not with him. i kissed his nose and turned around and started to walk away. i fell to the ground we james shifted and jumped on me pinning me down i ignored the fact that he was naked he spoke his husky voice. you may not want me but i want you he bitt my next and i knew i was half way his. i could feel the mark apearing on my skin signling that i am his mate. he kissed my neck and said sorry for marking me without my permission. i knodded. i was happy but sad at the same time because i know he would leave me when he knows about my past.

james pov:

i shifted and tackled her to the ground she felt so nice.  i knew i was jeppradising the mission but at this moment i didnt care i spoke you may not want me but i want you and then i bitt her neck marking her as mine i smiled and kissed her neck i knew she was hiding stuff from me but i ignored it i appolagised for marking her without her permission. i knew something bad was gonna come out of the relationship i was gonna have with her when i told her my true idenidty. we got up and i caught her staring at my body i realised i was naked but i didnt care this was my mate looking at me at that thought i imeadiatly got hard and she looked down and blushed be for turning away i chuckled i shifted and sent a message to her mind telling her lets go. she nodded and we were off.

well i hope you guys liked that chapter thanks