wakeing up

james's pov i woke up and smelt the most amazing scent ever i opened my eyes and saw a girl laying on my chest i then remembered the past event and remembere case is my mate my wolf was jumping up and down saying to mark her i was so temped my mouth started towards her neck i my teeth were on her neck then she stirred i was so surprised i did not move.

Case's pov i woke up to feel something sharp but wonderfull on my neck i turned my eyes and realized james was about to mark me i quickly pulled away and my body was imeadiatly cold. I slapped him and ran out of the house i heard him follow me. I felt his arms wrapp around my waist it felt so good that i could not help but lean into him even though i was angry at him. i heard him wisper i am sorry my wolf took over. i sighed i turned around in his arms and nodde leaning my head agaist his chest i whispered please take me home i heard him sigh but he said yes. he walked me to his car outside and got in we got in and drove away. i was leaning my head against the window when he said " you know we have to talk about this case you cant avoid this you know we were meant for each other" i know we are meant for each other but that doesnt mean i cant fight it i said to him. we were at my house now i got out and so did he please this is just so stress ful ok i dont wanna have a relationship now james. he nodded but bent down and kissed me on the lipps fine he said but i still will try anyway i can he pecked my lipps once more before leaving me on my door step. i went in side and heard his car pull away. i looked up to meet the eyes of my father alpha bradly. we need to talk he said sterly. i followed him to his office. listen case he said i know you are a girl but since your 18 soon i am going to tell you something i will be giving you the pack today you will sign the paper. but dad i am not ready i am sorry case but it has to be. why i whispered as i fell into a chair. he sat down and a tear went down his cheek my dad only cried once in front of me and that was when my mom died when i was elleven. because he whispered i have cancer. no i cried leaping myself into his arms hugging him. we cried and after awhile i asked how long do you have. the pack docter says i have 1 year left.  then we are going to make it your best year and i will so you i can be a great alpha dad i luv you . i love you to he said hugging me now lets get some food i am starving he said trying to lighten the mood. i nodded and we went downstairs to get some food.