Forces Volcanoes and Typhoons

Chapter 1: Forces, Volcanoes, and Typhoons

~ AxelsPOV~

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I rolled over not lifting my head up from my pillow and started smacking around my nightstand until I hit snooze. Ugh.. Another morning of waking up and going to hell. After about ten minutes of debating whether or not to go to school I finally decided to get up. I lifted up my fluffy warm comforter and slowly sat up. I walked sluggishly to the shower and stripped down and hopped onto the warm water and hummed as it tingled my back. I hopped out and went into my room and put on a white shirt, my jacket, blue jeans and my boots. I felt too lazy to comb my hair so I just let the small poof in the back of my head stay there. I looked in the mirror and just shrugged with my reflection that I saw and sighed.

I heard a small knock and my cousin Paul popped his head in. I instantly smiled at his presence. "You ready Bro?" "Yeah I'll be right there." "Kay" then he headed downstairs. I grabbed my pack and trudged downstairs to see a waiting Paul sitting on the couch and watching TV... like usual. "Lets go." I said getting his attention. "Ok ." We walked out and hopped in my new truck I just got. I turned on the car and that was when he finally spoke up. "Hey! I've been working on my Al Pacino expression, wanna hear it?" I smiled "Maybe later.." He nodded and we started driving to school. It was a 15 minute drive and soon enough we were parked in front of the hellhole known as Clairemont High.

Me and Paul went our seperate ways and I walked to my locker. I could feel a pair of eyes on me and I tried to ignore it but I could feel his eyes burning the back of my head.

"Hey dickhead." He slammed my locker. "What do you want Mason. " I asked annoyed. Mason has been bullying me since 3rd grade. He would beat me often and make me the look like the biggest loser in school, because of him everyone else messed with me too. But Mason was the worst of them all and his stupid jock friends. "You don't seem happy to see me.. You shouldn't use that tone. " He said bitterly with an mischievous smirk. Before I could reply a huge pain was in my stomach. Then Masons fist collided with my nose and my jaw. He punched me in the stomach again but a bit harder which making me collapse to the floor. His foot kicking my face and stomach over. and over again.. and then I blacked out.

~Elena POV ~

Today was my first day in my new school and I moved here from Michigan . It was gonna be weird getting used to a new school and new weather.

Well my names Elena I love rock and 50s to 90s music really. I have pale skin and brown hair with big blue-grey eyes that sometimes look blue-green, which I inherited from my mother, sometimes I would think that she was psycho, but my father just says shes getting real old. I sure as hell hope I don't inherit that from her. My parents stopped giving two shits and a popsicle about me. They're too focused on their jobs, if not then it's drinking or fighting. My mother always wanted me to be something I'm not. She wanted me to be the dresses and bows and pretty in pink type of daughter not the black painted nails, 90s grunge, and cigarettes. They were always embarrassed of me. They would occasionally yell at me or get on to me because I wasn't doing anything with my life like look for a job or buy a car. They didn't really pay me much attention which I was kind of grateful for. I'd rather be left alone than be bothered and suffocated. I didn't give a damn that my parents were ashamed of me, it never really bothered that I had no friends or acquaintances. I did, however, want this year to be different.

I took a look in the mirror and actually feel pretty, and that shit never happens. My hair was in loose curls, I wore a tight fitted read and white striped sweater, ripped light blue jeans that were a little loose and baggy and had them rolled up to my ankles, black boots, a black beanie, thin line of eyeliner, pink lips, and the rest of my makeup natural. I grabbed my leather bag and jogged out of my room. "Goodness, that's what your wearing on your first day? For one day please, put on a dress or wear pink." My mother pleaded. I rolled my eyes "Mom, I'm sorry but you know that's not me. Sorry for not being your perfect little Paris Hilton minion, but I refuse to wear a dress, ever." She sighed. "What about your wedding day? You'll have to wear a dress." I groaned. "One day there will come a nice man, and who knows, maybe you will fall in love and get married." She said, hope gleaming in her eyes. "Sorry mom, but for the fifth time, relationships really are not my area." She looked disappointed as I walked past her and headed to kitchen for breakfast.